Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday Jeff, TASCAM Guy

Groeg

Happy Birthday Jeff!! :D

Come on, everybody sing........Happy Birthday to you, happy birth.........I said everybody!!!!

Oh well. Have a good day man.

Sound Designer,

Red Storm Entertainment

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/party/birthday.gif

Happy birthday Jeff.

And now a swedish drinking song translated to swenglish, just for you.

Hell and gore, sing hopp father Allan, Allan Ley.

Hell and gore, sing hopp father Allan Lay.

And then some in the hell and tar, then hell are in the half and four.

Hell and gore, sing hopp father Allan Ley.

Se opp där nere, nu kommer han.

No, I REFUSE to post a brazilian drinking song ;)

Happy birthday, Jeff.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Hey, how cool!

So, this is funny: I freakin' hate when people make a big deal out of my birthday in real life (i.e., the cake at work and all that crap). Last year was even worse, since I was holding a rep conference and all of the 60 or so TASCAM reps sang "Happy Birthday" to me in piss-poor harmony. I'd rather the day just pass by quietly and without incident.

But I kinda like having you folks here wish me well on my day of being yet another year older. Maybe it's cause I can't hear the singing. No e-mailed MP3's, please. ;)

I'll be spending the day at the office, then going home for a nice dinner with my wife and kid. At 34, that's all the excitement I can handle. :rolleyes: Maybe over the weekend I'll let some pals drag me out to the sports bar to watch some hockey and basketball finals and to knock back a few black-and-tans.

Thanks again, all.

- Jeff

Happy Birthday, Jeff. The dominatrix I hired for the birthday spanking should be bursting through your office door at any moment...

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Hey, happy b'day, Jeff! :thu: I won't remind you again that it's one day after Kenny G's... oops, I just did...

...and how is it exactly that you are in possession of this little piece of trivia, Ms. Flyer? Hmmm? ;):D

Hippo birdie, JK. http://www.unique-hardware.co.uk/server-smilies/otn/party/xlbirthday.gif

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

:eek: 34!?!! Why, you're just a PUNK!! Playacting at being OLD! Gimmie a major break! My GUITAR is almost as old as you, ya WHIPPERSNAPPER!

Hey, do you mind if we make a big deal out of your birthday in your FAKE life?

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Happy Birthday to Jeff, the guy from Tascam!!!

(Where is this city? In Tascmania?) ;)

Hey, now I know how you, guys and girls, know when some of the members was born! :idea:

You read ALL the threads! :eek::D

I am back.

Originally posted by rickkreuzer:

Happy day, Jeff. It's good to know there's still a few people out there older than moi!

Hey! Shut the hell up! :D

34 is okay. It's not old. It's not young. It's pretty much in the middle (and no, that does not make me middle-aged). I could be doing a hell of a lot worse for a guy my age...probably a hell of a lot better too, but we reap what we sow and sleep in the beds we make and other adages that I won't torture you with right now.

All in all, I'm a happy guy. I can't ask for anything more than that.

Thanks again, all.

- Jeff

Archived