Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Post Your Cool Links Here!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate QS/QCard/Soundbridge Users Page Extremely informative for Alesis QS Synth users tackling Soundbridge and burning their own qcards.

MoTown A page for Yamaha Motif users/owners to sit down and chat.

UAD1 Forum Unofficial forum for Universal Audio's UAD1 Powered Plugins DSP Card users. Wanna get the latest updates/beta drivers? This is the place to be!

SIR Convolution Plugin One of the best Convolution Reverb plugin for PC/VST users (sorry Mac owners!). And it's FREE!!!

The Noisevault After downloading SIR, you gonna need some impulse responses to load into it. This site has the most comprehensive Impulse Response library I had come across. Happy downloading!!!

Creative Cow Hop on in and enjoy one of the most professional user forums for Sonic Foundry's Vegas Video.

VCD Help Lots of useful info for DVD/VCD burning.

FutureProducers.com For the newbies and wanna be producers.

STRONGBAD For a good time, one of the funniest flash character/animations around. Laugh Out Loud Funny!!! I especially like the following shorts... Guitar , Techno , and Spring Cleaning .

Great Thread Soapbox!!! :thu:

(Please note: Most of you know me as soapbox, but this post is under my real name.)

I'm glad to see this thread given a new lease on life. I'd like to thank all who have posted here for your participation. We're co-creating a wonderful resource for forum members! :thu:

One word of caution however: PLEASE DON'T POST SPAM HERE!!!

If you're unsure of what constitutes spam in the eyes of forum members, please read the thread below:

I hate being the sales police!

The general consensus of forum members here is that self-promotion is only acceptable under limited circumstances. As the creator of this thread, I ask again to everyone who replies to this topic: please respect this policy and don't link to your site or promote your services.

Thank you.

Otherwise, please keep those links coming! :)

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

I don't know of any music sites besides the ones already listed. I just don't go to them. But...

The Deoxyribonucleic Hyperdimension : Hyperspace, altered states

1000 Question Purity Test

Bobbins Extremely funny online comic.

"And then you have these thoughts in the back of your mind like 'Why am I doing this? Or is this a figment of my imagination?'"

http://www.veracohr.com

• 2 months later...

Here are a few links for musicians who are making the transition to Mac OS X. (I found most of these thanks to Dan Brown\'s "Mac OS X: The Future is Now" article in the June 2003 issue of EQ magazine.)

Apple\'s Mac OS X Technologies Audio Page

OS X Audio

Audio Units

...And here's a Sound On Sound Apple Notes column that discusses how and why to use separate partitions for OS 9 and OS X (scroll down to the heading DIY OS 9 Partitions):

Sound On Sound Apple Notes: April 2003

Edit: I also highly recommend reading the following now available Sound On Sound article as well before upgrading from OS 9 to OS X:

Mac OS X For Musicians

These articles are now approximately a year out-of-date, but the advice they contain is still very useful! :thu:

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• 9 months later...

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by mats.olsson@rockfile.se:

DJ name generator

Headphone fetish

Nintendo tabs!

Rockstar name generator

C&W Lyric Maker

The Easter Egg Archive

/Mats

Hey Mats,...the DJ name generator is new...haven't seen that before...nice link..there was a similar link that helped you figure out your Blues name...

Vinay Vincent,

BASE Studios

"Live Jazz friday nights at The Zodiac Bar"

Originally posted by Gulliver:

DJ name generator is lame. Try to submit different names sharing the same first letter...

it would generate the same name over and over again. :rolleyes:

Yeah...looks like your right...you the man.

Vinay Vincent,

BASE Studios

"Live Jazz friday nights at The Zodiac Bar"

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't know if this one has been mentioned. But when I travel I like to eat what the locals eat. A great place to find out where to go is www.roadfood.com I also like to cook and you can share that sort of stuff as well. They got after me (theedge) for playing with fire the other day, here is a link to that thread: http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18173

• 2 weeks later...

RD-700x User Group

I just started this RD-700x User Group. The RD-700x User Manual doesn't seem to cover all the cool things this board will do. I hope, as people discover things, they will share it with everyone. I'm going to try and see if I can get Roland Tech Support to stop by occasionally and answer some of the posts. This blog is for RD-700x owners or about to be owners. (Of course, all are welcome.)