Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Post Your Cool Links Here!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pandora.com - The Best Streaming Radio Site ever made

Pandora rules. I have had a lot of cool email conversations with the founder, Tim Westergen. Those guys are passionate about music. Like us!

I find http://www.live365.com fairly useful for music radio too.

Here is my modern fusion radio station I created.

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh30789031409900567

I love Pandora cause they open your eyes to so many artist you never heard of.

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll move my signature into this thread so I can get a new signature. .................

Must read threads:

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Post Your Cool Links Here!!!

Trombone players rule!

Dave Bryce: I need some advice!

Stephen Fortner I need advice!

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

New to me: pdf collections of original, public domain scores for piano, violin, voice etc.

http://www.cdsheetmusic.com/products/products.cfm

hey, I just printed off a violin sonata. Very clear, easy to read. I can recommend the format without reservation.

Some great deals if you're interested in owning a legit, massive private library. :laugh: Check it out. :thu:

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

• 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...

The Lexington Lab Band - www.lexingtonlabband.com

A 12-14 piece cover band, with core and rotating members who are note perfect. They do not dress or have vocals like the band they are covering but are note perfect. One of their members is a guitar instructor on YouTube. They started out as a studio only band and now give large scale annual concerts donating all proceeds to charity.

Brody Dolyniuk www.BrodyDolyniuk.com (Brodyworld on YouTube)

I can't say enough about this person. He is a multi-talented vocalist and multi-instrumentalist who goes on the road with a different tribute show every year but also does a large scale concert with a full orchestra every year in Vegas, it is called RockShow. He has the video on his site - costumes and spot on impressions of every major male rock vocalist from 1968- 1970's. Also spot on. Watch him sing and play Bohemian Rhapsody... alone!

• 1 year later...

Been listening to Japanese heavy metal bands, I like this band (Kagakki) that uses traditional Japanese instruments (also called Kagakki). The guy shredding on the Koto stringed instrument is pretty cool. The geisha front woman is very Tarantino-esque. And oh yeah the dude on the flute!!!

[video:youtube]

This next group is a J-Pop Heavy Metal idol group called Baby Metal and is so the 5-years ago according to my 13 year old niece, but they rock and had me in stitches at the same time. The song is hilariously called Gimme Chocolate.

[video:youtube]