Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gods Of Rock-Team Thread- Please feel free to donate money to help cover our costs!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dBunny:

That's IT!!! You guys are TOTALLY wasting my time here!

Damn, why couldn't I have gotten on an organized team??? Damn! Damn! Damn!

You know what your problem is? You think this whole project is just here for your own personal use. Just another vehicle to inflate your already over-sized ego. Oh boy, let's hear bunny sing, let's hear bunny play the drums, let's hear bunny play the guitar, let's hear bunny play keyboards. Everybody just step the fuck back and watch bunny!

GT3 - some inside info on the so-called "Gods of Rock".

dBunny is a narcissistic ego-maniac who propositions anything with genitalia, alien or human.

Wewus is a dictatorial troll-wrangler with a penchant for inane comments like "how about this weather?" - not very useful when I live 16000 KM AWAY!

JDL, I now realise, stands for Just Don't Likeme. The guy is incapable of holding a conversation beyond "When are we gonna be famous, huh, huh?"

And I haven't even started on musical ability. dBunny, when we decided to do our song in C (yes, C - Wewus' intelligent suggestion). dBunny said "Does that mean I can only play the note C?"

I kid you not.

:rolleyes:

OK, this is just stupid now. :mad:

I've tried to work with you people, but you're ALL IMPOSSIBLE!

Wewus, I've only been trying to add to this project, but you WON'T LISTEN to ANY of my suggestions! When I suggested that I play lead guitar, bass, drums, and lead vocal, you acted as if I weren't completely suited to perform all these parts! Well, BITE ME, you total WANKER!

What makes YOU think YOUR voice is so damn BEAUTIFUL?!!?! HUH?

And, Nursers, PLEASE stop sending me sexually explicit PMs, or I'm going to notify the authorities about your behaviour! FOR THE LAST TIME, I don't find Arnold Schwartzenegger AT ALL sexy!!! :mad:

JDL, if I told you once, I told you twice, I AM THE BASS PLAYER!!! Since I'm older than you, it's just a given, OK??? If you're lucky, I might let you help me write the bassline, but there's NO WAY I'm letting you play on the final mix! And stop threatening my mother!!! :mad:

Tom. What can I say? If you EVER say something like that about my family again, I'll send what's left of Wewus over to your place to give you a little taste of the Bunny's power! You can run, but you can't hide, chump!

I'm not even going to start in on Lee yet.

You know what. Cut the games. This is RIDICULOUS.

I'm ON A TEAM WITH WEWUS?!?!?! What is that?! I thought wewus was the slang word for sponge!! You all are just too old for me.

Maybe I can join Anifa's team. You all suck.

I'm tired of all the jokes and crud! YOU HEARD ME-CRUD!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Take bass BUNNY. Bunny, more like funny........................looking.

Get away now.

That's it, I've had enough.

I QUIT!

You people are going to have to buy your own scuzzy 57's, I'm taking mine home.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Yeah, well, Rog, you can take your stinky B3 snobbery and BITE ME!!! Bloody limey!

This is insanity!!!

Not only do I have to put up with Wewus-the-fruitcake and JDLoser, but I have to deal with a Brit and an Aussie! ON THE SAME TEAM! Who's freaking IDEA was this, anyway??? :mad:

Weeeeeeeell, I'm glad we all got that out of our systems. Isn't that special. I just posted a song writing idea over on OUR forum, if any of you jerks are interested.

GT3, I'll talk to the other managers, about placing you. I don't know if you want to get involved with these hacks or not.

That's it! I can't work with you people any more. I quit, you bunch of losers! I don't think I ever met a more unprofessional ...

Wait ...

Sorry, wrong thread.

Nevermind.

I really don't know what to put here.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Weeeeeeeell, I'm glad we all got that out of our systems. Isn't that special. I just posted a song writing idea over on OUR forum, if any of you jerks are interested.

GT3, I'll talk to the other managers, about placing you. I don't know if you want to get involved with these hacks or not.

I agree I'm a hack - am always hacking off limbs to get away from you.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

AS I SAID ONCE BEFORE: KEEP YOUR COLLABORATIONS TO YOURSELF (WEWUS!!)

Originally posted by Super 8:

You guys seriously put the FUN in dysFUNctional! :thu:

Shit, we're already mixing down our first track, and you guys are still pissing and moaning over who gets the comfy chair!

When's your 'Behind the Music' special being aired???

I'll beat you up!

Archived