Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gods Of Rock-Team Thread- Please feel free to donate money to help cover our costs!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nuttin' bunny. SOSO, you know. Work, sex, drugs, R+R, crashing PCs(I am SO moving to a Mac).

I haven't been posting much lately because the wear and tear on my hands was too much. I still lurk a lot, though.

What's up in the bay area, bro'?

I really don't know what to put here.

Originally posted by Sylver:

Nuttin' bunny. SOSO, you know. Work, sex, drugs, R+R, crashing PCs(I am SO moving to a Mac).

I haven't been posting much lately because the wear and tear on my hands was too much. I still lurk a lot, though.

What's up in the bay area, bro'?

Sylver - good to see you ;)

If you switch to Mac. can't recommend the G5 iMac highly enough - just got one myself and in love :love:

Hiya Nursers! Yeah, I have the Mac slush fund planned, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to swing the G5 right off. I might have to start off with a pre-loved dual G4. I mean, I still have to get a DAW program with it too.

This might take a while.

I really don't know what to put here.

Things are good here in the Yay Area, Jack. Tryin' to keep outta trouble while still havin' fun. Building up my little project studio. Raising the kiddos, feeding the dog, pleasing the wife. :D

Life could be a LOT worse, that's for sure! Glad to hear you're doing relatively well.

Archived