Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KORG Module Pro - which expansion packs do you use?

I just downloaded the demo of "70's Earthy EP" and a-b'd it with the Scarbee rhodes I already have. My take, if anyone is interested, is to not bother if you already have Scarbee. The differences are negligible. I set both up as close to my preferred sound as possible and switched between them, matching levels and eq as best I could. They're very close - almost identical actually. 

Kudos to Korg for allowing a 7-day demo period, even though it took me less than 60 seconds to know I didn't need this EP. I'm curious if the sample files are deleted from my iPad after the demo expires, or if I have to do that manually - no sense in having 446MB of storage space wasted.

Looking on the Korg "store" page you access from Module, the Earthy 70's piano uses 446MB while the Scarbee Classic EP-88M uses 1GB. That seems to suggest the Scarbee has more sample layers, longer samples, less sample stretching, or a combination. Or, the Earthy EP might just be more efficient in its sample allocating. In use, it doesn't really matter imo. I don't know what the Scarbee sells for (the price is not displayed if you've already paid & downloaded, and I forgot what I paid!), but the Earthy EP is $10. If you have neither and are looking for a decent rhodes for your iOS device, I'd pick the cheapest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Reezekeys said:

I just downloaded the demo of "70's Earthy EP" and a-b'd it with the Scarbee rhodes I already have. My take, if anyone is interested, is to not bother if you already have Scarbee. The differences are negligible. I set both up as close to my preferred sound as possible and switched between them, matching levels and eq as best I could. They're very close - almost identical actually. 

Kudos to Korg for allowing a 7-day demo period, even though it took me less than 60 seconds to know I didn't need this EP. I'm curious if the sample files are deleted from my iPad after the demo expires, or if I have to do that manually - no sense in having 446MB of storage space wasted.

Looking on the Korg "store" page you access from Module, the Earthy 70's piano uses 446MB while the Scarbee Classic EP-88M uses 1GB. That seems to suggest the Scarbee has more sample layers, longer samples, less sample stretching, or a combination. Or, the Earthy EP might just be more efficient in its sample allocating. In use, it doesn't really matter imo. I don't know what the Scarbee sells for (the price is not displayed if you've already paid & downloaded, and I forgot what I paid!), but the Earthy EP is $10. If you have neither and are looking for a decent rhodes for your iOS device, I'd pick the cheapest.

I like the "Dynamic" variation in the Earthy Rhodes, very useful according to my taste. The Scarbee has some interesting variations too but I don't think anything like that Dynamic one.

"You live every day. You only die once."

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII, SL73, Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, MPC Key 37, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro

Just took a little more in-depth look at the two EPs, loading up your suggested "Dynamic" variation, then adjusting to taste, again matching settings as best I can.

Starting with the D two octaves below the D next to middle C, higher velocities trigger a seriously gnarly sample of what sounds like a tine crashing into the pickup! It's on the D, D# and E, then skips F and F#, then is on the G and G#.

The other difference I hear is that the B above middle C and the next two semitones have a bit of that "bell" sound - kind of the "LA sound", similar to the Orange Tree "Famous E"... nice, but afaict it's only on those three notes! If it was on all the notes this would be a nice addition to an iOS rhodes arsenal, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sticking with Scarbee!

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 8:56 AM, HammondDave said:

I mostly use the Ivory APs and the Earthy EP Wurly modules. Most everything else comes from the MODX and B3X.  

I just wish that they refine the set list and make it changeable through MIDI program changes. 

According to the manual, it does this (p. 87).

On 7/5/2024 at 9:52 AM, Reezekeys said:

I don't know of another company that lets you demo their samples like this – a week is certainly enough time to know if the sounds will work or not. 

On 7/5/2024 at 11:08 AM, Paul Woodward said:

The earthy rhodes was downloaded as a demo just before I went on holiday so it ran out before I could try it...shame there isn't another chance to download, even if its just a days access.

I wish you could unlock even a 10-15 minute demo of something, maybe limit you to only being able to do it once a month or something. There are sounds I've tried over the years, that I decided I didn't need... but perhaps months or even years later, looking at a new project or changing up your rig, you might want to take another look, but you can not demo them again. The current system doesn't allow for changing needs.

On 7/8/2024 at 2:03 PM, Reezekeys said:

Is there anything one can do with the Pro Module that I can't with the free verison and and app like AUM (which is around $10 less than Module Pro at the moment)?

ScreenShot2024-07-20at2_37_26PM.thumb.jpg.77fe1e9617ab6b0f155ba9aed768238d.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

21 minutes ago, AnotherScott said:

According to the manual, it does this (p. 87).

I wish you could unlock even a 10-15 minute demo of something, maybe limit you to only being able to do it one a month or something. There are sounds I've tried over the years, that I decided I didn't need... but perhaps months or even years later, looking at a new project po changing up your rig, you might want to take another look, but you can not demo them again. The current system doesn't allow for changing needs.

After years of using Module Pro in my rig, I’m afraid that it’s instability live has reached a point where I can no longer use it with confidence. The app will freeze and crash every now and then which means over the past few gigs it’s crashed about one time a gig. I have to restart it which can be kind of ugly in the middle of a set or worse, in the middle of a song.

in addition, Korg Module Pro has a really nasty bug. Sometimes when you are editing a set, changing sounds and text, adding songs, etc… even though you have saved that set, it will crash and when you  reopen it all the changes you made, and “saved”, are gone.

I’m running it on an M1 iPad Pro and never had this issue before, but I’m afraid that Korg has not kept up with all the iPadOS updates, and now it’s too unstable for me.

I’m going to have to find another solution, probably moving my set lists to fourscore, and using AUM and Midiflow to control my apps.   

• Like 1

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

1 hour ago, AnotherScott said:

I think I uploaded this exact chart a while back. It doesn't answer the question - what can Module Pro do that I can't do with the free Module in AUM? Turns out I can do pretty much everything checked on the "pro" side. I don't think AUM has a midi player built-in, but I have an app called Midi Tape Recorder that runs in AUM and goes way beyond a simple player (though you can't edit individual midi events).

Obviously AUM doesn't have "Gadget 2 Integration". I plead ignorance here, but it sounds like Module Pro can be a host for Gadget 2 which I see is a collection of Korg instrument plugins that seem suited for electromic music. Sounds cool if that's what you do and the sounds satisfy, but I think AUM being able to host AUv3s and also use IAA plugins opens up a much wider range of plugins, not to mention efx units, midi processors, etc.

I also see that according to this chart neither the free or Pro Module do layers & splits, or midi CC learning - all easily achievable in AUM. To me it looks like the free Module along with AUM is a much better deal - especially since both will set you back around $20, $10 less than Module Pro by itself.

1 hour ago, HammondDave said:

in addition, Korg Module Pro has a really nasty bug. Sometimes when you are editing a set, changing sounds and text, adding songs, etc… even though you have saved that set, it will crash and when you  reopen it all the changes you made, and “saved”, are gone.

I’m running it on an M1 iPad Pro and never had this issue before, but I’m afraid that Korg has not kept up with all the iPadOS updates, and now it’s too unstable for me.

Thank god it's not just me. Had this crash happen on several occasions. Luckily I had saved the set, but I swear it didn't load up quite the same as I saved it. 

I took a chance on the new Keystage thinking Korg would support it, or at least some of its features.

Sadly, they haven't and, as it was part of that rig setup, I decided to move the board and the iPad on...

Maybe one day they will make it the Korg version of Mainstage but, I have to agree with you, it's not something I could trust as my sole sound source anymore.

Korg Grandstage 73, Mac Mini M1, Logic Pro X (Pigments, Korg Legacy Collection, Wavestate LE, Sylenth), iPad Pro 12.9 M2 (6th gen), Scarlett 2i2, Presonus Eris E3.5

Ivory American D piano

Scarbee Rhodes ePiano

Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 800 of Harry's solo piano arrangements and tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas These arrangements are for teaching solo piano chording using Harry's 2+2 harmony method.

17 hours ago, Reezekeys said:

To me it looks like the free Module along with AUM is a much better deal - especially since both will set you back around $20, $10 less than Module Pro by itself.

It also depends which additional IAP's you'd be buying for the free one (i.e. to get the sounds that are included with pro), and whether you wait to buy the app or IAP at full price or on sale. 

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

18 hours ago, HammondDave said:

After years of using Module Pro in my rig, I’m afraid that it’s instability live has reached a point where I can no longer use it with confidence...I’m afraid that Korg has not kept up with all the iPadOS updates, and now it’s too unstable for me.

which gets back to one of my old complaints, that if you update the OS and find that some app stops working or something gets less stable, you generally can't roll back (as you can on a laptop). You also can't turn off auto-update for a particular app without turning it off for all apps, and again, if an app updates and you find something isn't working right for you, you can't go back. 

Though I'd be curious to know if others are finding Module becoming less reliable than it used to be. If others are running the current version on the current OS on an M1 iPad (as you appear to be) but are not seeing problems, maybe it's worth trying a fresh re-install of your system.

After reading these last few posts it dawned on me that I hadn't updated any apps on my iPad recently, so I checked and discovered auto-update was on! My free Module has crashed a few times in AUM. I wouldn't say it's gotten less reliable - actually it may be more reliable with my particular combo of iPadOS and Module version, since I can't remember the last time it crashed.

I think the best thing to do is turn off all auto-updating. I did make sure iPadOS "Automatic Updates" are off - that's on a separate page from the app auto-updating setting (General --> Software Update).

1 hour ago, AnotherScott said:

It also depends which additional IAP's you'd be buying for the free one (i.e. to get the sounds that are included with pro), and whether you wait to buy the app or IAP at full price or on sale. 

If the included sounds make you happy then yes, Module Pro becomes cheaper than Module Free + AUM + 3rd party sounds. I can't see anyone sticking with those sounds though. Module Free or Module Pro, you're gonna eventually go for the 3rd-party equivalents which are of much higher quality, imo. And you're still missing out on the goodies AUM (or another host) will get you. Module Pro makes no sense - to me, anyway.

On 7/20/2024 at 6:54 PM, Reezekeys said:

Just took a little more in-depth look at the two EPs, loading up your suggested "Dynamic" variation, then adjusting to taste, again matching settings as best I can.

Starting with the D two octaves below the D next to middle C, higher velocities trigger a seriously gnarly sample of what sounds like a tine crashing into the pickup! It's on the D, D# and E, then skips F and F#, then is on the G and G#.

The other difference I hear is that the B above middle C and the next two semitones have a bit of that "bell" sound - kind of the "LA sound", similar to the Orange Tree "Famous E"... nice, but afaict it's only on those three notes! If it was on all the notes this would be a nice addition to an iOS rhodes arsenal, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sticking with Scarbee!

I had a look here this morning, and indeed, there's like 4-5 notes only with a bell sound there in the middleisg which is indeed very odd, hadn't really noticed before, wonder if this is a bug or something as I can't figure out why this would be "by design" made like this?

I grabbed all of the Rhodes libs a week or two ago, including the Scarbee, so I will continue experimenting when I have more time to waste on it.

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII, SL73, Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, MPC Key 37, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro

@HammondDave, @AnotherScott, @Paul Woodward 

Hello, everyone.

My name is Luiz, I work for the KORG's App team and Support team in Japan.
Recently one of you reached us in the support channel to report some bugs in KORG Module Pro so I would like to ask more details about it.

First of all, thank you for reporting it. 

We were able to reproduce the error in which saving a Setlist causes some data to disappear and requested a fix for the App team (maybe myself 🤣).

Hopefully we can release an update with it fixed in soon.

However, we could not reproduce the Freeze/Crash error yet, so, if you don't  mind, I would like to leave some questions here in order to help us investigate the problem. 

If you faced recent crashes, could you please reply the following?

- Did it crash in which iPad model(s) and iOS version(s)? If you were using midi controller, please list it as well.

-  Is it only Module Pro or also happens in KORG Module?

- Could you please describe the freeze/crash? Does the app suddenly closes, or it freezes, or both?
If it freezes, does it come back after a while? 

- Can you identify some common fact/situation in which the freeze/crash happened? For example:

・Using Split/Layers

・Long/Big Setlists

・Specific sounds (for example, from a specific Soundpack, or from Heavy Soundpacks, etc)

・Specific plugins (for example, always the Electric Piano one, or always the Synth one, etc)

・Use of Channel Aftertouch, Poly Aftertouch, Modwheel, Knobs, etc.

EDIT: Since when it is happening?

This seems to be a serious bug so I'm looking forward to see it fixed.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry if KORG Module failed on you recently!

Have a nice day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LuizAtKorg said:

@HammondDave, @AnotherScott, @Paul Woodward 

Hello, everyone.

My name is Luiz, I work for the KORG's App team and Support team in Japan.
Recently one of you reached us in the support channel to report some bugs in KORG Module Pro so I would like to ask more details about it.

First of all, thank you for reporting it. 

We were able to reproduce the error in which saving a Setlist causes some data to disappear and requested a fix for the App team (maybe myself 🤣).

Hopefully we can release an update with it fixed in soon.

However, we could not reproduce the Freeze/Crash error yet, so, if you don't  mind, I would like to leave some questions here in order to help us investigate the problem. 

If you faced recent crashes, could you please reply the following?

- Did it crash in which iPad model(s) and iOS version(s)? If you were using midi controller, please list it as well.

-  Is it only Module Pro or also happens in KORG Module?

- Could you please describe the freeze/crash? Does the app suddenly closes, or it freezes, or both?
If it freezes, does it come back after a while? 

- Can you identify some common fact/situation in which the freeze/crash happened? For example:

・Using Split/Layers

・Long/Big Setlists

・Specific sounds (for example, from a specific Soundpack, or from Heavy Soundpacks, etc)

・Specific plugins (for example, always the Electric Piano one, or always the Synth one, etc)

・Use of Channel Aftertouch, Poly Aftertouch, Modwheel, Knobs, etc.

This seems to be a serious bug so I'm looking forward to see it fixed.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry if KORG Module fail on you recently!

Have a nice day.

Hi Luiz.  

I was the one who reported this.  To answer your questions:

I only own Module Pro so I cannot say if the freeze happens on Module as well. 

There is no commonality. Most of my set lists have 100+ songs. 

This occurs on multiple iPads. I have an M1 iPad Pro, an M4 iPad Pro, and an M2 iPad Air. All running the latest OS. But this has been happening for the past year so it’s not an IOS issue. I control it with a Yamaha MODX7+. 

When it freezes the app’s screen does not respond to finger gestures. You have to swipe up from the bottom to close the App and reopen the App again. It will reopen to the same set list but without any edits that you may have made.  

And speaking about losing edits, the real bug that drives me crazy is when you spend hours editing your set list, and then, even after you save it and return to it, sometimes all those edits are gone. That alone drives me up the wall.  

As I have said before, all this has created an unusable application for live performance.  

• Like 3

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

18 minutes ago, HammondDave said:

Hi Luiz.  
I was the one who reported this.  To answer your questions:
[...]
As I have said before, all this has created an unusable application for live performance.  

Hi @HammondDave!

Thank you very much for reaching us in the support channel and bringing this to light.
Do you remember since when it started crashing? (don't need an exact date, just a feeling is ok) 

The MODX 7+ doesn't have Aftertouch, correct?
I guess you use a damper/sustain pedal, is that right? Do you also use an expression one?

Yes, an app intended for live performance simply cannot crash.

I'm looking forward to have it fixed.

Best,

Luiz

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LuizAtKorg said:

Hi @HammondDave!

Thank you very much for reaching us in the support channel and bringing this to light.
Do you remember since when it started crashing? (don't need an exact date, just a feeling is ok) 

The MODX 7+ doesn't have Aftertouch, correct?
I guess you use a damper/sustain pedal, is that right? Do you also use an expression one?

Yes, an app intended for live performance simply cannot crash.

I'm looking forward to have it fixed.

Best,

Luiz

I don’t believe that it has aftertouch and I am using a sustain and expression pedal with this.  The crashing has been going on for several months and the set list issue has been several years.  

• Thanks 1

@LuizAtKorg For me, the crashes were usually when changing the set list. This could be on screen or using a controller to send program changes. The most recent crash was while turning the large knob on the Keystage (forget its proper name). After a few sets it just froze and the sound sustained as well. Had to force close the app and when I reopened it, the set list had returned to the default (or a much older version). Reloading the ‘saved’ set list just wasn't the same as it was before. Hard to explain, but very subtle differences in setting, volumes etc. that just sounded off. 

I have to say that I have also had some random freezes. Cant really pin anything down, but its certainly in response to playing in midi data, possibly when using pitch or mod wheels or making some change to a sound setting.

On an iPad Gen 9 I would often get a really ‘choppy’ response with note stealing. I had to close the app, turn off Wifi and Bluetooth then restart and then it felt much better. All of these have been going on for years.

As I have expressed earlier, this app was great and still could be, but its outdated now with only new sounds keeping it interesting. Surely more poly, an additional split/layer, some working drawbars etc. is not much to ask in 2024?

Please do correct me if I am wrong, but it feels like the app has gone as far as it can without being completely remade, and I feel that Gadget is where the development is. I bought a Keystage and nothing in Module makes any real use of it; no poly aftertouch (not even channel aftertouch), no Midi 2.0…your promo images show it connected to Module and Gadget so I assumed (optimistically) that Korg would use their own apps to show off the new features of their newest controller…..sadly hasn't happened yet.

I had based a Keystage and iPad setup on the use of Korg Module, but its just not reliable enough and now the iPad has gone and the Keystage will follow 😞

Korg Grandstage 73, Mac Mini M1, Logic Pro X (Pigments, Korg Legacy Collection, Wavestate LE, Sylenth), iPad Pro 12.9 M2 (6th gen), Scarlett 2i2, Presonus Eris E3.5

@Paul Woodward thank you for the details.

I had 2 iPads running KORG Module for over 16 hours non-stop with lots of polyphony and parameter changes and they didn't crash on me.

That's why I came here asking for more details.

Can you remember approximately when it started for you? I know the "Save Setlist" problem is a little old, but the Freeze one seems "younger".

And which iPad model and iOS did you use?

Based on the info you and @HammondDave provided I have a better guess of the probable crash causes now, so thank you for that.

I believe the dev team will start working on it very soon.

The "choppy" problem seems to be a different matter, as it should be more related to performance, polyphony and buffer size areas,

but I'm taking notes on this one for later for after we have this 2 immediate problems fixed.

Regarding the second part of your message, as a musician myself I understand the feeling,

but I'm here as a staff and unfortunately cannot discuss or disclosure anything else.

Be sure that I'm taking notes of all valid feedbacks such as I'm reading in this topic, I just cannot discuss it.

Again, thank you all for the support and I'm looking forward to bring good news.

Have a nice weekend,

Luiz

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LuizAtKorg said:

@Paul Woodward thank you for the details.

I had 2 iPads running KORG Module for over 16 hours non-stop with lots of polyphony and parameter changes and they didn't crash on me.

That's why I came here asking for more details.

Can you remember approximately when it started for you? I know the "Save Setlist" problem is a little old, but the Freeze one seems "younger".

And which iPad model and iOS did you use?

Based on the info you and @HammondDave provided I have a better guess of the probable crash causes now, so thank you for that.

I believe the dev team will start working on it very soon.

The "choppy" problem seems to be a different matter, as it should be more related to performance, polyphony and buffer size areas,

but I'm taking notes on this one for later for after we have this 2 immediate problems fixed.

Regarding the second part of your message, as a musician myself I understand the feeling,

but I'm here as a staff and unfortunately cannot discuss or disclosure anything else.

Be sure that I'm taking notes of all valid feedbacks such as I'm reading in this topic, I just cannot discuss it.

Again, thank you all for the support and I'm looking forward to bring good news.

Have a nice weekend,

Luiz

Good to hear @LuizAtKorg despite selling my 9th gen iPad (which is what was crashing), I have invested in Korg Apps buying many of them (M1, MS20, Polysix, Module, Electribe, Gadget etc.) so they will still live on any future iPad, and I still have an M2 pro (I just wouldnt use it for gigs).

As for Keystage, it wouldnt hurt for Korg to share any future plans they have for feature updates (and software apps to support them). Owners, like me, may already be thinking of giving up on it as its seems there might be no fixes. I am still surprised no Module 'engines' react to aftertouch of any kind.

Still, I understand your position and what you can, or cannot, say 😉

Module, (or a version of Gadget designed for live performance) could be the Mainstage for IOS that we dont yet have. Once Apple release that, I think it would be hard for other developers to compete. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone.

Both bugs ("Save setlist" and "Freeze/Crash") have been identified and fixed, so KORG will release a new version containing the fixes.

I don't know the schedule yet, but I believe we may have it available later this month.

Thank you very much for reporting it! I'm looking forward to see it released.

it wouldnt hurt for Korg to share any future plans 

@Paul Woodward AFAIK KORG is not much of announcing upcoming products/updates and normally just suddenly release it. 😄

I don't know the reason behind it and I will definitely ask if I have a chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, LuizAtKorg said:

Hello, everyone.

Both bugs ("Save setlist" and "Freeze/Crash") have been identified and fixed, so KORG will release a new version containing the fixes.

I don't know the schedule yet, but I believe we may have it available later this month.

@Paul Woodward AFAIK KORG is not much of announcing upcoming products/updates and normally just suddenly release it. 😄

‘Wow! That is fantastic news!   Thank you.

• Like 2

As they do not have any decent Acoustic or Electric basses, I don't use it. If they did I'd run it as the default iOS instrument as it doesn't I need to use other apps to do stuff.

I have the Scarbee, Ivory and Triton collections.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

7 hours ago, LuizAtKorg said:

Hello, everyone.

Thanks for chiming in here, and for taking such prompt and quick action!

Have you guys (KORG) considered looking at the current old polyphony limit as well (iPad M series is VERY powerful....).

There may be something bugging with that too:

;)

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

22 hours ago, J.F.N. said:

Have you guys (KORG) considered looking at the current old polyphony limit as well

I compiled many feedbacks from here and shared it, but not sure about when or if it will be implemented.
The "headroom" may be not as simple as free CPU, because other factors such as memory and disk reading can also bottleneck performance quite easily depending on the situation.

I will ask more details on on the topic you sent, thank you!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. Quick follow up regarding KORG Module. 

The schedule got a little late but the bugfixes are being released later this month.

Edit:
Bug 1: Crashes using the "Hybrid" plugin.

Bug 2: Unsaved setlists

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

That great news, thanks for the update. Dare I ask if there are any new development in the pipeline for Module?

• Cool 1

10 hours ago, LuizAtKorg said:

Hello, everyone. Quick follow up regarding KORG Module. 

The schedule got a little late but the bugfixes are being released later this month.

Edit:
Bug 1: Crashes using the "Hybrid" plugin.

Bug 2: Unsaved setlists

Hi Luiz. Thank you for the update. A suggestion for improvements to Korg Module.  A way to search for a song in the setlist. I have hundreds of songs with charts and presets in the setlist and when the band leader calls out a song it would be nice to just do a search for that song. Right now you have to scroll through those songs and hope that you find it. Not easy to do for bands with a lot of songs in their repertoire.  

• Like 1

I recently used the Marcato Strings 1 patch from the Orchestral Dreams pack to play the string reduction charts with a Brass orchestra in a performance at our church. It sounded beautiful and our pro sound man perfectly placed it in the mix. I adjusted the attack curve to make the attack more immediate which made the fast passages more crisp. 

• Like 1

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.