Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Inside at Sequential

This is really cool. I love Sequential!

However, I have to say that Dr. Mix is such a spazz I personally find him difficult to watch. I couldn't even get through his review of the Roland Fantom. Like when you go over someone's house, and they have a 200 pound dog who keeps jumping on you; I just don't dig that over-the-top energy. That said, I understand that other people like him and that's cool for them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Franz Schiller said:

This is really cool. I love Sequential!

However, I have to say that Dr. Mix is such a spazz I personally find him difficult to watch. I couldn't even get through his review of the Roland Fantom. Like when you go over someone's house, and they have a 200 pound dog who keeps jumping on you; I just don't dig that over-the-top energy. That said, I understand that other people like him and that's cool for them. 

Yeah, I though he was going to break something the way he approached everything and everyone.

It's an interesting operation.   Doing repairs downtown in the corporate office and manufacturing at a warehouse in the suburb.    With most of the board manufacturing automated, they can get by with a pretty small headcount and they do very small runs of manufacturing as demand requires. 

It was neat to see the details from the SW manager, showing us some of the code.  

J  a  z  z   P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Cool tour but the really cool thing is the interview with Tom Oberheim that only can be watched at Dr Mix´s website (need to register)

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

claudio is a fantastic musician and a hugely respectful and humble guy, there is no way he is going to break anything and unfair to compare him with a 200lb dog.

yes, he has adopted an enthusiastic demeanor on his videos which has proved to be incredibly successful. 750k subscribers can't all be wrong. I can think of only one music tech channel that is bigger.

• Like 3
hang out with me at woody piano shack

Hey just my opinion. I'm not suggesting anybody stop enjoying his stuff just because I think he's annoying. Also, because he is a fantastic musician, that doesn't disqualify him from being "too much." Besides, why should anyone care what I think? I'm not trying to change anyone else's feelings, just seeing if anyone else is annoyed by this guy. No reason anyone should try to change my feelings. Although I guess it's fun for us to try, regarding such an inconsequential topic.

40 minutes ago, Franz Schiller said:

regarding such an inconsequential topic...

I see what you did there.🤣😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

This was a great video - thank you for sharing! The visit to where they build the instruments was fascinating.

I'm still sad remembering a multitude of NAMM shows where I had a chance to chat a bit with Dave Smith. He was such a cool dude. RIP.