Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MAG organs

I think the Portland guy sold my Viscount solo to me when he got the MAG but I never saw it. He almost brought it to Mc Intosh. Right now I am not using any dual manual because there are no jazz gigs! Just single manual when there is a bass player...

On 2/13/2024 at 9:21 AM, ghiromax said:

I don't see any MAG going to distributors or resellers soon (or maybe ever) for some reason... the first (but not the only) one is the long waiting list.. Anyway the first MAG (a C-2) crossing the pond to the USA went to Portland 🙂 later on the client bought a C-1 too and without going to check my files, there should be one or 2 more in the area. In the lower West costs  (CA) there are some more organs  

Max, just to understand the lay of the land.  There is the hx3 module which i guess is at release 3.6.  At one time there was the UHL keyboard using hx3 as the main board.  Now there are Mag organs, is this the new UHL keyboard under a different name?  How does Mag fit into the equation? What happened to UHL?  Does HX3 make a keyboard version or are they strictly modules? Would like to understand the differences as it is quite confusing.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

10 hours ago, Mitch Towne said:

I can tell you from experience that The MAG is better quality in every way than the UHL. 

the UHL is very lite weight for it's size , structurally very stiff but it's basically all made from off the shelf parts from Keyboard Partner . sparton but well

laid out . the MAG , on the other hand , is in a whole other world . the vintage analog vibe and build quality are the best out there .

• Like 2