Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Seeking Ocean Beach Drawbars

Hello all,

I foolishly sold my Ocean Beach Drawbars and then I recently purchased a Nord Stage 3 76.  So, I'm on the lookout to purchase a set of these.  If anyone has a set sitting in a drawer, please PM me and hopefully we'll make a deal.

Thanks, Ken

I'll think about this. I bought it all those years ago, and never ended up using it outside of a bit of home experimentation... but I still have this fear that I'll sell it and then, like you, come to wish I had it again! I have a whole drawer of those "just in case" items. Some day they will either be worth a fortune, or they will be worth absolutely nothing. 😉

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

For the Crumar you can use a 5 pin 1/8 inch adapter for the 5 pin and then a USB power adapter for power.

I did this with my MODX7 and B-3X and it worked great. Only issue is that the micro USB port isn’t very sturdy. 

Studio: Motif XF8 / MacBook Pro / Apollo Twin X / M-Audio BX8a / Plug-ins

Live Rig A: Nord Stage 3 Compact 73 / Prophet Rev2 / Various FX pedals (Eventide, Strymon, Lounsberry, Neo Vent II)

Live Rig B: Yamaha MODX7 / Crumar D9-X / B3-X  (iPad)

Amp: MS KP-610s

I have the original ocean Beach drawbars, and a Nord stage three. I would love to connect them, but I cannot figure out the settings for the DIN switches in the OB drawbars. Anyone know what  I can  do?

Hammond C3, Leslie 122, Steinway B, Wurlitzer 200A, Rhodes 73,

D6 Clav

45 minutes ago, WWW said:

I have the original ocean Beach drawbars, and a Nord stage three. I would love to connect them, but I cannot figure out the settings for the DIN switches in the OB drawbars. Anyone know what  I can  do?

Should be in the manual, here:

http://www.oceanbeachdigital.com/download_files/DB-1 Manual fw ver 2.00 rev f.pdf

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"