Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Biggest Movie Event of the Summer!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which engine does this new Oberheimer have -- the Thin Man or Fat Boy design? Or maybe it has both! But I am waiting for the hydrogen based fusion engine that is 1000x more powerful.  Biggest question though -- internal power supply, wall wart or line lump?  Wait maybe its self powered with a half life measured in centuries - Woot!

Mills Dude -- Lefty Hack

From reading the thread title, I thought this was going to be about the Barbie movie...

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

15 minutes ago, ProfD said:

I'd like to know how the Barbie preset will factor into the equation.😎

Nice, ProfD! We're thinking along the same lines...

• Haha 1

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

On 7/23/2023 at 5:45 PM, Docbop said:

$155 million opening weekend the old broad still sells.     Maybe by time NAMM rolls around Casio can make a Casio Privia PX-S7000 in Barbie Pink.   

Reminds me of when one of the manufacturers launched "a laptop designed for what today's woman really wants" (or some other such guff).

It was an ordinary laptop - but in pink :facepalm:

Cheers, Mike.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stoken6 said:

Reminds me of when one of the manufacturers launched "a laptop designed for what today's woman really wants" (or some other such guff).

It was an ordinary laptop - but in pink :facepalm:

Cheers, Mike.

Remember  the clamshell Apple laptop that quickly got nicknamed the Barbie laptop.  Then when VW reintroduced the VW Beetle with the flower vase builtin to the dash that quickly became the Barbie car.    Even Porsche one of their middle aged crisis models became the Girl's Porsche, The TV show Two And A Half Men had an episode about it when Charlie's brother bought "a girls Porsche". 

The Boxter (Alan's Porsche) is a badass car whether or not it is considered the one a woman typically drives. Things could be worse. My sister thought a woman driving a Corvette looked like a slut. I don't know if that is the source of my POV but some cars seem to have gender exclusivity. Most, if not all, American make hot rod cars are guy's cars. While every Mercedes and Audi is unisex. (Your opinion may differ).

On 7/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, Artomas said:

it's amazing that we haven't mastered fusion yet

I mastered Fusion!

image.thumb.png.bb32b4b4fc9006e6a7cf109fe8271e0f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin