Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Please keep this thread on topic!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want us to keep this thread in the TROPICS?

Don't you realise it's the crest of hurricane season? Do you realise what 100mph winds and lashing rains can do to a thread like this?

What do you have against temperate climes anyways?

...who painted my horses balls yellow?

S T O P !

Who approacheth the Thread on Topic

Must answer me

These questions three!

Ere the other side he see!

1) Why doesn't "supernatural" mean "really natural?"

2) Is there a topical solution for this thread?

3) What's your favorite colour?

Blue ... No - y e l l o o o o o w w ! A a a a a r r r r r r g g g g g g g h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h!

Seeking the Holy Thread On Topic Grail ,

Sir Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

What's your favorite way to cook Brats Dave?

You gotta have em on a grill Phil.

Make a new plan Stan.

No need to be coy Roy.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

You know, cassarole can be one of those dishes that can be actually good, but some people seem to develop an aversion to it based on those odd and somehow influential moments of when you were in, like, 6th grade, and you sent over to your new friend's house where you hadn't been before, and the Mom turns out to be this morbidly obese woman, and you mostly have fun during the day while you're outside, maybe shooting baskets or playing some games on the Atari 2600, but then you get called in for dinner and it turns out the whole family is kinda spooky and ugly and they're all staring at you and then the Mom, who of course is the weirdest one of the lot, takes this big serving spoon (which, upon reflection, may have had a look of uncleanliness to it before it was implemented) and places a huge steaming pile of cassarole on your plate that distinctly looks as if it's been pre-digested, and then before you know it, the whole family is sucking food into their faces with a sound comparable to porcine vacuum cleaners, and a couple of big horseflies are lazily circling the green formica table, and you think you're going to jump up and run away screaming, even if it means diving through the sliding glass door, and it's RIGHT THERE at that point that the Mom starts asking you why you're not eating.

But yeah, cassarole can be good, sometimes.

- Jeff

Celebrating the "ALL AMERICAN" diet:

Hamburgers (Germany)

Frankfurters (Germany)

French fries (Belgium)

Pizza (Italy)

Pasta (China via Italy)

Tacos (Mexico)

Coffee (South America)

Beer (Bavaria)

:D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

What's your favorite way to cook Brats Dave?

I don't know about Dave, but I like to cook brats over an open fire. On a spit. While their parents stand helplessly by...

SING with me now! "On topic old Smooooookeeeee!"

whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived