Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LIVE, from Phil's party - news just in

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jlampson:

Correction: Phil has a hot tub, but no cocaine.

None that I could find, at least! Ra ra ra ha ha la la froodly froo.

You are correct sir - hot tub yes, coke, no. Besides, everyone knows the "how many producers does it take to screw in a lightbulb / hot tub" joke, right? ;)

Q. How many producers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. Producers don't screw in lightbulbs - producers screw in hot tubs. ;)

Or, the other version:

Q. How many producers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. I don't know - what do YOU think? ;)

It was great to meet you yesterday John! :wave:

You gotta love your Lampson. I really enjoyed meeting John, when I visited The Inland Empire. He's smarter than hell, plus he can play guitar. How many people can you say that about?

From looking at the pics of that party it looked a little tame, for my taste. Where were the heads of the poodles you slayed earlier in the day. Where are the pics of the hunters chewing on the hearts of the slain poodles, and laughing with exhilaration? Where are the shots of people engaging in dubious sexual behaviour? Where are THE REAL PICTURES of that party?

Perhaps we'll never know, perhaps, they're in a safe somewhere, that's buried in the woods.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

From looking at the pics of that party it looked a little tame, for my taste. Where were the heads of the poodles you slayed earlier in the day. Where are the pics of the hunters chewing on the hearts of the slain poodles, and laughing with exhilaration? Where are the shots of people engaging in dubious sexual behaviour? Where are THE REAL PICTURES of that party?

Wewus,

It's pretty obvious that the photos were complete mock-ups, designed to keep the Fed's off their backs.

Hell, in a number of photos of Lee, you can tell that it's a cardboard cutout.

I'm quite certain that the REAL party didn't take place at THAT location.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Originally posted by boosh:

I saw the pics,....but,....was anyone clever enough to record the GIG????

That was my original plan... after all, there's a studio not too far from where we were set up to play live. But once we started getting set up, and with all the demands of being a good "host", I didn't want to get too tied down babysitting the recording system, so I decided to scrap that part of the plan. :( There was some great stuff, and it would have certainly been nice to haev it on tape and do a comp or collaboration project out of it, but alas, it was just too much for me to handle all at once, and unfortunately, AudioMaverick (who was going to come and record the gig on his new mobile rig) had to cancel due to things he had to take care of. Bummer - I was really looking forward to meeting him.

Maybe next year we can get that done. Sorry for the letdown folks. :o

Originally posted by boosh:

I saw the pics,....but,....was anyone clever enough to record the GIG????

There was some video done by our esteemed Mr. Lampson so there should be some audio that is available if the vids came out at all.

I nearly brought the two track recorder out, just one more piece to load. Alas, I did not.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Gheez guys,.......'m leaving,..I thought I was on a pro audio enginering board. I thought the guys here recorded everything they do,......seems like it's amateure night here ;)

Please next time don't forgot! I'm letting you get away with this one ;)

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

After seeing the pics, Phil you are a genius, housing a multi-million dollar recording studio in what looks like a broken-down old building in the back-yard! :idea:http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Aug/2004841020578756576538.jpg
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Originally posted by Super 8:

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Wewus,

It's pretty obvious that the photos were complete mock-ups, designed to keep the Fed's off their backs.

Hell, in a number of photos of Lee, you can tell that it's a cardboard cutout.

I'm quite certain that the REAL party didn't take place at THAT location.

Those pictures are BULLSHIT! I guess they're forgetting that I've met Phil, Sandy, and Lampson, and the people in those photos are not them. In the photos of Phil you can see some hair on his body, and the real Phil is totally hairless. You're right about that being a cardboard cut-out of Lee, also. I've seen that same picture of her in a Line 6 ad.

I'm not sure what's going on here but somebody needs to go back out there and collect evidence. Might have something to do with the nearby acid pits, or the diesel fumes impregnating the air.........or Area 51. Just my intuition, but I think this whole affair has something to do with Area 51.

Archived