Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LIVE, from Phil's party - news just in

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheWewus:

See now you're playing games with me. I know there is a large statue of a Mastodon there. It's an ad for a greenhouse/nursery at the next exit. Looks pretty cool.

My wife and I have disagreed over the mastodon a couple of times. She thinks it has always been in the current location, but I would have seen it every time I got on the 60 going east... it used to be on the other side of the hill.

But it's not an ad for the nursery... it's part of the Jurupa Valley Cultural Center and Museuem, which is right there on the other side of the hill (to the east) of the mastodon. There's a dinosaur on the other side of the hill. Believe it or not, there's actually fossils in them thar hills. But "cultural center"? There's no culture out here in the IE. ;):D

Ratsy and I have some pics & clips we're gonna post when we get stable. American West (currently the #1 worst airline I've ever had the privilege...) finally got us to BWI after 2 days and losing our luggage for 3 days. Good thing my wife had some extra clothes in her carry on, hehe...

Some Like It Hot :thu::D

Originally posted by Bunn Mutt:

What're you doin' in the DC area, Kyle?

Grandkids !!! Mr. skeletons gooey brains just came squirtin out of his head & is all over my daughters carpet ! Ahhh, what fun :wave:

Then we have to scoot over to Knoxville and finish some business there - we were going to move there but now I'm just gonna pick up my super reverb & tele and come on back to San Jose - Ratsy says we're stayin there for a while :thu:

Archived