Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Meet me at the corner of Emerson, Lake & Palmer

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eons ago, I had a giant black light poster of Keith Emerson at the big Moog. It was a generalized knock off, but who else would it be? It became too glaring to bear, so I swapped it for a Roger Dean poster. Both are now history, but I'd fight a medium-sized bear in a ring for another poster of the Yessongs cover. Dean and Hipgnosis in general were the secondary badges of my main prog years.

Now, it mostly consists of nattering with you lot. :wacko:

"You seem pretty calm about all that."
 "Well, inside, I'm screaming.
    ~ "The Lazarus Project"

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I wish I had kept it but I let it go somewhere in the late 90's... I had an ELP "Love Beach" Satin Tour Jacket from 1979. Black Satin jacket with a single wide, white stripe down one sleeve, big ELP logo embroidered on the back and "Love Beach" embroidered on the front left chest. It should be in a shadowbox having on my wall but I was dope and got rid of it, along with some incredible synths.

Sláinte

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2