Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lee Flier breaks the 5 figure barrier!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<

Whatever it was, it was most surely intelligent, to the point, well-reasoned, balanced, and perhaps even witty :)

Thanks to one of SSS's most valued and insightful citizens.

I'm still writing her in for president...

jus' gotta say sompin...

i've liked lee's posts from the start-so much so that i sent her one of my prize pedals 'cause it seemed everything she posts are what i'm thinkin 'n stuff.

sorry i'm just a dufus guitar player who likes her, er i mean her web persona alott

:love:

s :cool:

AMPSSOUNDBETTERLOUDER

wow - loads of spare time?!

Well good for us - I do not think I ever show a Lee Flier post that was a bandwidth waister.

Thanks for all the time you invest in helping.

Danny

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

Aaaahhhh shucks, thanks guys. Didn't even see it coming! There's no way I'd spend as much time here as I do if it wasn't for all the most excellent company. You guyz rule! And 60hurts, I'll be happy to toast you on the occasion of your 10th post. ;)

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Aaaahhhh shucks, thanks guys. Didn't even see it coming! There's no way I'd spend as much time here as I do if it wasn't for all the most excellent company. You guyz rule! And 60hurts, I'll be happy to toast you on the occasion of your 10th post. ;)

gosh, Lee, I hope that not too many of those were spent fighting with me! congrats on your continued excellent posts...

PopSTar

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

gosh, Lee, I hope that not too many of those were spent fighting with me! congrats on your continued excellent posts...

PopSTar

Originally posted by daklander:

Way to go girl, a few extra posts a day & you'll stay even with the Tedster. :D

Yeah, but her "quality of posts" far surpasses my "quantity of posts". Quality wise, I'm probably way below the 5K mark.

Hey, Lee, how do ya fit 10,000 candles on a "postday cake"?

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived