Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lee Flier breaks the 5 figure barrier!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for quality and quantity both, looks like Phil's coming in on the hindstretch... what with his own forum and all, we'll see who hits 20,000 first!

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

Originally posted by Ted Nightshade:

for quality and quantity both, looks like Phil's coming in on the hindstretch... what with his own forum and all, we'll see who hits 20,000 first!

You're too kind Ted. :o

Actually, I've given up on trying to catch up with Tedster, Wewus and Lee on the post count. :D I'd bet that all three of them will hit 20 K long before I do.

And they're just the top three... we have other people who are approaching that 10K mark - Gus is over 9K, and I'll bet that both Dan South and Geoff Grace would be at 10 K - or darn close to it - if the post counts from their previous screen names were factored in. Plus Jeff Klopmeyer and others are not too far behind me...

But I agree with you Ted - post counts are one thing, but when you have someone like Lee Flier with that many posts, and such a large percentage of them are entertaining, informative or just of extremely high quality overall, well, that's something to celebrate.

Lee, I'd suggest you check back in on this thread fairly often - I'm sure there's a lot more kudos and congrats to come - and you certainly deserve them! :thu:

Archived