Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How about a green synthesizer for Christmas?

Synthoid

After posting my "Ode to Blue Synthesizers" thread earlier this year, I thought this would be appropriate for the holidays.

A very rare green Juno 106.

420762d1411451310-synthspa-public-message-allen-coppock-limegreen.jpg

Any other green synths out there? :laugh:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.combo-organ.com/Farfisa/VIP/VIP600a.jpg

Not a synth, although it did feature that groovy Syntheslalom. Having a hard time thinking of green keyboards in general, outside of Farfisa and Gibson. I remember GASsing for the VIP 600 as a budding keyboard player, but they stopped making them around the time I started playing out. Ended up with a Rhodes instead, and eventually bought a used VIP 345.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Not a synth, although it did feature that groovy Syntheslalom. Having a hard time thinking of green keyboards in general, outside of Farfisa and Gibson. I remember GASsing for the VIP 600 as a budding keyboard player, but they stopped making them around the time I started playing out. Ended up with a Rhodes instead, and eventually bought a used VIP 345.

Hey Chris, my first electronic keyboard was a VIP 400. I was a junior in High School. Used the Syntheslalon during Foreigner's "Long, Long. Way From Home". Organ percussion on repeat, all drawbars in. Gigged the heck out of that thing. Thanks for bringing back the memories. :thu:

:nopity:

After posting my "Ode to Blue Synthesizers" thread earlier this year, I thought this would be appropriate for the holidays.

A very rare green Juno 106.

Holy deity of your choice, who puked on your synth? WORST MATCH WITH A NORD LEAD EVAH! :sick::roll:

“Drugs at our age?
 You don’t have to take them forever.
 Once you’ve opened the doors of perception,
  you can see what’s going on; you’ve got the ideas.”
        ~ Dave Brock on Hawkwind’s late-period purple patch

Hey Chris, my first electronic keyboard was a VIP 400. I was a junior in High School. Used the Syntheslalon during Foreigner's "Long, Long. Way From Home". Organ percussion on repeat, all drawbars in. Gigged the heck out of that thing. Thanks for bringing back the memories. :thu:

Wow, this is kinda freaky, MY first keyboard was a VIP 400 and I was a junior in high school also! And I gigged the crap out of that as well. I had the same reaction to the picture Chris posted, sorta like, whoa, I havent seen this keyboard in so long I almost forgot I owned it but seeing it brought back many memories. Thanks indeed!

Kurzweil Forte 7, Mojo 61, Yamaha P-125,

Kronos X61, Nautilus 73

Cool thing about the VIP 600 -- and not well documented -- is that the lower piano manual, though unweighted, was velocity sensitive. All I (more accurately, my dad's subsidy) could afford at the time was a VIP 345.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

Speaking of the Farfisa VIP, this video has one in it

Speaking of green keyboards

http://pianoandsynth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1990-USSR-Russian-Soviet-MUSICAL-TOY-Keyboard-Instrument-MALYSH-Youngster.jpg%5Bimg%5D

A green Vintage Vibe Deluxe

323576b3dd7d6bbe1866c0891393ac61--keyboard-keys-instagram-feed.jpg

And how could I forget, everyones favorite

The JX-1

DSCF0635.jpg

And the

System-1 and System-8

s-l640.jpg

System8-large.jpg

How could one forget the SH-5 and SH-7?

http://www.vintagesynth.com/sites/default/files/2017-05/rolsh701.jpg

http://www.vintagesynth.com/sites/default/files/2017-05/roland_sh5.jpg

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

Archived