Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guess who's coming up on 15,000 posts?

It is only fair that I do this on the thread Mr. Klopmeyer so graciously started on my behalf.

http://www.blvdbeer.com/images/unfilteredwheattrio.jpg

A round for everybody!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15K?

I remember it as a remarkable event when the total post count of this forum reached 10K!

I raise a cup of ethylmorphine in your honor, sir!

/Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Originally posted by Tedster:

Yeah, he literally put the ball through the net.

BTW...

You've heard what guys say about women "Why buy the cow if the milk is free"?

Well, it turns out that an increasing number of women are against marriage nowadays...they say "Why buy the whole pig if they just want a little sausage?"

Hmmm Tedster,

Lessee..... I've always responded to the "Why buy the cow if the milk is free" bit by replying...

"When you've got the sweetest milk around, you don't want to take a chance of leaving it open for other elements..... to be tainted and soured."

And.... about the other

I don't like pigs and I certainly wouldn't settle for a "little" sausage. :D

Ever hear the expression, "Try it on for size"....? Well, bigger is not always better, but quality performance and functionality are absolute MUST's. I have a healthy appetite and just a nibble here and there is not enough to keep me satisfied. If I'm not being fulfilled in a relationship... I "WILL" end that relationship and seek elsewhere; both emotionally and physically.

It's an attitude of todays' "MODERN WOMAN" and those of us that are self sufficienct or completely independent have no monetary needs for keeping a man around. It's not the days of old where women depended on men to provide. In many cases, the woman of todays' society is capable of earning as much, if not more than, her man. He'd better treat her right if he wants to keep her.

BTW.... Congrats... All Mighty One. :thu:

And "NO", this does not mean that I'm going to jump in the sack with every man I meet. There has to be something really special there before it reaches the point of intimacy. I do, however, insist on living together in a trial period prior to marriage.

Originally posted by Mats Olsson.:

15K?

I remember it as a remarkable event when the total post count of this forum reached 10K!

I raise a cup of ethylmorphine in your honor, sir!

/Mats

I remember that too.... this place has really grown over the years, hasn't it? We've just hit the one month milestone for the Project Studio, and have already amassed over 1,600 posts. At that rate, we should come close to 20 K posts in about a year. And according to my calculations, the forum should catch up with Tedster in about that same amount of time. :)

Congrats again Ted - it's great having you around to buy us beer. :D

Tedster, better watch out. I'm right on your heals. BTW, love the avatar. Harvested from Filmwise?

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Ani:

:eek::D:thu:

Hendmik:

Not certain where I hijacked that avatar from. I found the pic on one of the Kansas City music forums. I thought it was funny, kind of an inverse take on "air-guitar"...the guitars are real, and the musicians are "air"... :D

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

This is what happens when you skip a day or two of this forum! :freak:;)

Happy 15,000, Ted. I'm so glad to see the forum didn't just end for you, upon reaching 15,000, like an old video game. :D

Here's to another couple of years and 15,000 more valuable (or at least amiably goofy) posts! :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived