Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guess who's coming up on 15,000 posts?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should start calling him "Wilt!"

NOTE: Sports humor. The ladies won't get it.

(Well, SOME ladies "got it.")

:D

Way to go, Wilt!!! 15,000!!! Woo hoo!!!

:thu:

;)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

So who's No 2?????

Dan South and Geoff Grace both have more posts than you think...both changed accounts at some point and re-started their respective post counts.

Wewus is up there. Some of the moderators like Dave Bryce have quite a few posts. I'm probably in the top ten somewhere. I think Lee and Phil might be in that top five.

- Jeff

Used to be Tedster and Alphajerk, but Alpha doesn't post here nearly as often as he used to. :( I'm not sure who's "number 2" at the moment ("who does #2 work for?!? ;) )... probably Lee will be the next member of the 10K club - an exclusive club to be sure. :thu:

It's really "no fair" because "Wiltster's" posts are "Federally funded"... yes, that's right, virtually all of his 15k posts were made while he was on the taxpayer's dime...

How can those of us in the private sector expect to compete with the resources of our Federal Government.

Isn't that true "Wilt"?

guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

Originally posted by guitplayer:

It's really "no fair" because "Wiltster's" posts are "Federally funded"... yes, that's right, virtually all of his 15k posts were made while he was on the taxpayer's dime...

How can those of us in the private sector expect to compete with the resources of our Federal Government.

Isn't that true "Wilt"?

guitplayer

In true government fashion, I answer "I have no recollection of that".

Good lord...I was hoping to slide by unnoticed. Sigh...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster the Stiltster:

Yessir...I posted a response as well. I'll get out my tape measure tomorrow and give ya the lowdown...

Oops, sorry... you have not passed 15 K yet - the offer is only open to people with 15K posts or more. :D

Seriously, I saw that you had already responded to that right after I had posted here. Like I said - oops.

Congrats again Ted!

Originally posted by Dr. Taz:

Go Tedster! We're waitin' for ya on the finish line! But play some geetar for a while and blow some heads off before you do. :)

Awww...wish I could do that. I probably would bore more heads off than blow 'em off.... :D

Originally posted by ustah:

imagine every post having a value of $1! :D

Oh dear lord!!! I'd STILL be in debt!!!

Suddenly this thread is getting depressing. I'm going out for ice cream...anybody want anything?

Congrats, Tedster....er...Wilt-ster... Actually, I'm not a woman or a sports fan, so I didn't get the joke, but I'm willing to play along. :thu:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Ol' Wilt scored like 31,000 some points before he retired...I think Jabbar broke that record. But good grief...posts aren't like baskets...I mean, any bozo can post. I'm living proof of that. Guys like Chamberlain and Jabbar would make mince meat of me on the basketball court, even if they had their feet ductaped together and their hands tied behind their back, in wheelchairs, and 86 years old.

But I'm not planning on retiring from posting anytime soon. Sorry... :D

Yeah, he literally put the ball through the net.

BTW...

You've heard what guys say about women "Why buy the cow if the milk is free"?

Well, it turns out that an increasing number of women are against marriage nowadays...they say "Why buy the whole pig if they just want a little sausage?"

Archived