Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RIP Lemmy

Dana.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just learned that he passed away right now. I met him once. Went on the beer with him. It lasted two days. He was a nice person. Rip lemmy. Hope heaven has an endless supply of JD.
Korg kronos, casio px5s, studiologic sl 88 studio, korg m50,korg triton, yamaha moxf6, hammond xk1, korg sp200

One of my FB friends offered this delightful tribute, which I hope he won't mind me sharing here:

The news of Lemmy's death reminds me of a time way back in 1972(3?) when the band I was in supported Hawkwind somewhere in the north east. I had a particularly bad cold and was in the dressing room nursing a bottle of cough mixture. Lemmy came in, introduced himself, had a chat and necked half of my benylin. Lovely man. Proper rock n roller.

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

Lemmy, you will always embody rock.

Your are the man.

The world rocks a little less now.....

RIP

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

RIP Lemmy!

[video:youtube]

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, MX61/Korg TR-Rack, 01/W Pro X, Trinity Pro X, Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

Archived