Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

INTERNET GEEKS AND LOSERS

I just wanted to take a minute and express a few thoughts about all the internet geeks and losers in the world. The sad thing is this expert forum seems to be the center of the loser world. I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. It is to easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg. It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. I am happy to say I accually have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. I bet some of you do think your cool and all because your "in a band" or something but believe me your still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS.
It's like my daddy always said "err whatever"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SLAG76:

I just wanted to take a minute and express a few thoughts about all the internet geeks and losers in the world. The sad thing is this expert forum seems to be the center of the loser world. I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. It is to easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg. It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. I am happy to say I accually have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. I bet some of you do think your cool and all because your "in a band" or something but believe me your still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS.

Whada you saying you don't like us?

Oh well sorry ta see ya leave you was such

a nice guy. :wave:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Hmmm, He musta had a girlfriend stolen by a computer nerd. No surprise, really. Intelligence being what it is, and all.
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by the Slag Monster:

"I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. (Perhaps you should rethink your purpose in life.) It is to (grammatical error) easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. (We bet that you often DO!) Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg (spelling error). It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. (Not something you'll ever have to worry about.) You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. (We couldn't care less one way or the other.) I am happy to say I accually (spelling error) have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. (People who "have a life" don't troll web forums.) I bet some of you do think your (grammatical error) cool and all (redundant colloquial qualifier) because your (grammatical error) "in a band" or something but believe me your (grammatical error) still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate (spelling error) yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS."

That guy was right. This *IS* too easy. :D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Dan South:

"I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. (Perhaps you should rethink your purpose in life.) It is to (gramatical error) easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. (We bet that you often DO!) Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg (spelling error). It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. (Not something you'll ever have to worry about.) You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. (We couldn't care less one way or the other.) I am happy to say I accually have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. (People who "have a life" don't troll web forums.) I bet some of you do think your cool and all because your (gramatical error) "in a band" or something but believe me your (gramatical error) still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate (spelling error) yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS."

Dan....you're bored aren't you? :)

How many adults do you know who use the terms Geeks, Dorks, and Losers? Its a youngun. Or a very immature and delusional adult.

Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

I am happy to say I accually have a life...

I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life.

Wait a sec... You have a life? Must not be much of a life.

I bet some of you do think your cool and all because your "in a band"
Yeah, that about sums it up.

believe me your still a geek.
Actually, I've always been more of a 'misfit' than a 'geek'.

Well it is time for me to go back to my life,

READ: "My Mom told me my computer time is used up for the day."

In the meantime don't masterbate yourselves blind

Okay! :wave: Don't you either! :cool:

and by the way I'm a FUCK OFF GEEK, DORK, AND LOSER.
Hey, you said it, not me! I always just figured you were a prepubescent chowder-head who was pissed because you couldn't fit in with this group. But, whatever you say! :thu:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

"I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. (Perhaps you should rethink your purpose in life.) It is to (gramatical error) easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. (We bet that you often DO!) Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg (spelling error). It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. (Not something you'll ever have to worry about.) You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. (We couldn't care less one way or the other.) I am happy to say I accually (spelling error) have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. (People who "have a life" don't troll web forums.) I bet some of you do think your (gramatical error) cool and all (redundant colloquial qualifier) because your (gramatical error) "in a band" or something but believe me your (gramatical error) still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate (spelling error) yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS."

Just to let you know, "grammatical" has TWO "m's". :D

Originally posted by Tedster Claus:

Byeseeyalaterdon'tletmekeepyafromleavin'there'sthedoordon'tletithityaintheassonthewayout.

Thats what I like about you Ted, a man of ONE word! :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows:

"I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. (Perhaps you should rethink your purpose in life.) It is to (gramatical error) easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. (We bet that you often DO!) Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg (spelling error). It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. (Not something you'll ever have to worry about.) You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. (We couldn't care less one way or the other.) I am happy to say I accually (spelling error) have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. (People who "have a life" don't troll web forums.) I bet some of you do think your (gramatical error) cool and all (redundant colloquial qualifier) because your (gramatical error) "in a band" or something but believe me your (gramatical error) still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate (spelling error) yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS."

Just to let you know, "grammatical" has TWO "m's". :D
Hey who's side you on anyway's? :D
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by Geenard:

"I signed up for this forum for one reason, to rag on all you geeks and losers with no life. The problem now though is I'm bored with it. (Perhaps you should rethink your purpose in life.) It is to (gramatical error) easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. I bet I could find bigger studs at a Startrek convention. (We bet that you often DO!) Most of you virgins couldn't get laid in a morg (spelling error). It is sad to me how in this day and age the only thing geeks like you do is get on here and pretend to be smart. (Not something you'll ever have to worry about.) You will all be happy to know that I will not be back on here. (We couldn't care less one way or the other.) I am happy to say I accually have a life, something losers that spend 8 hours a day in here don't have. (People who "have a life" don't troll web forums.) I bet some of you do think your cool and all because your (gramatical error) "in a band" or something but believe me your (gramatical error) still a geek. Well it is time for me to go back to my life, hopefully some of you fucking losers get one some day! In the meantime don't masterbate (spelling error) yourselves blind and by the way FUCK OFF GEEKS, DORKS, AND LOSERS."

Dan....you're bored aren't you? :)

How many adults do you know who use the terms Geeks, Dorks, and Losers? Its a youngun. Or a very immature and delusional adult.

That's a really sweet way Dan cooked up to respond, though. Nice method of quote and response. :thu:

This is what you say when you aren't intelligent enough to join the debate. :D

And so what if I'm a loser? I would be willing to bet that I'm a far cooler loser tha you. I've been perfecting loserdom since the late 70's. I doubt that you really have enough experience to define true loserdom. :D

Don't ya hate when you make a grammatical error correcting somebody's grammer?

Let's try:

Don't you hate it when you make a grammatical error while correcting somebody else's use of grammar?

:P

Yorik

Stone In A Pond

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."

Archived