Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

INTERNET GEEKS AND LOSERS

What the heck make it four! It really cracked me up. I had to do a double take...

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Griffinator:

I mean, really, what in the hell did this 10-year-old goofball think he would accomplish by making this *ahem* statement?!

He obviously touched a nerve, or else why would so many people feel compelled to defend themselves?

-ace, ove, nd rittanylips

Gee, nice to hear we are all GEEKS who just happen to play in a band.

I have a comeback remark I have used on stage for folks just like this genital challanged dweeb. Since playing in bars always brings out the big man in the little guy, it has always been important to have a comment or comeback that works well to put them in their place. Firmly, with authority and with such forcefullness that they simply wimper and crawl off into a corner.

Again, this ability to make a simple comment has been honed to a fine art over the last 41 years of playing in a band, doing lots of bars, playing six nights a week in lounges for years on end and dealing with the bottom of the human barrel which is obviously where this cross dressing simpering fool comes from.

And with that said, I hereby give you all my personal favorite comeback that has worked every time some mental midget with a jacked up pickup truck and a small milk stool so he can get in it makes a grade school level comment like the originator of this thread has made. Here it is:

OH YEAH?

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Geenard:

If you keep feeding....it grows.

Not true.. I've tried. And how do you get it to chew?

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by GZsound:

Gee, nice to hear we are all GEEKS who just happen to play in a band.

I have a comeback remark I have used on stage for folks just like this genital challanged dweeb. Since playing in bars always brings out the big man in the little guy, it has always been important to have a comment or comeback that works well to put them in their place. Firmly, with authority and with such forcefullness that they simply wimper and crawl off into a corner.

Again, this ability to make a simple comment has been honed to a fine art over the last 41 years of playing in a band, doing lots of bars, playing six nights a week in lounges for years on end and dealing with the bottom of the human barrel which is obviously where this cross dressing simpering fool comes from.

And with that said, I hereby give you all my personal favorite comeback that has worked every time some mental midget with a jacked up pickup truck and a small milk stool so he can get in it makes a grade school level comment like the originator of this thread has made. Here it is:

OH YEAH?

YOU PROVE MY POINT YOU FUCKING LOSER
It's like my daddy always said "err whatever"

Originally posted by SLAG76:

I apologize for my harsh words to you all, but you see I'm a drug addict and I become very tempermental when I'm hurtin' for a fix. When I don't have any drugs, I usually troll online forums, or sometimes I'll resort to giving myself facials and licking the cum off my chin as I watch Jeopardy. In any case, I apologize for my poor behavior.

-----------------------------------------------

Apology accepted. If I were you, I'd lay off the Jeopardy for awhile. You're probably better off with the drugs.

------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by The Zeke Smith:

I needed a good chuckle this afternoon. Now, if I could just figure out what a morg is.

Craig, please don't delete this one...

heh heh

"getting laid" implies an action intiated by yourself but fulfilled by another person which sequentially implies you have a success at acheiving sexual activity with another LIVING entity

now seeing as a morgue (sorry, a "morg") is full of dead people, there is no way they are able to fulfill the role of the other party, thus getting you "laid".

therefore your statement is correct. we cant get "laid" in a morg [sic] as (ignoring the morgue workers) there is no-one there to try our sexual advances on.

your syntax is quite faulty oh might troll. please insert 25c to play again.

Archived