Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2012-2013!

Dave Bryce

Now I'd love to get a money league going here, but I don't think there are quite enough HARDCORE football (and fantasy football) guys here to make that go.

I am already in a money league and am currently not interested in joining another...unless.....I win. Then It is OK! ;)

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there another slot available? It's been a while, but it might be fun. I think I actually won one years ago...
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

I clicked the link in the initial post, but it wouldn't let me in...

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Woo-hoo! I'm in!

I'm in. My usual Fantasy Team of that last few years: Sun Tzu.

Korg Kronos 2 61, Kronos 1 61, Dave Smith Mopho x4, 1954 Hammond C2, Wurlitzer 200A, Yamaha Motif 6, Casio CDP-100, Alesis Vortex Wireless, too much PA gear!

Dave - how much are they charging at the commissioner level to give the whole league access to live stats? I know it's usually cheaper than each of us having to buy our own - maybe we could have a quick collection to spring for that?

Missed this earlier....sorry....

If I'm understanding your question properly, Yahoo gives you live stats for free with the STATTRACKER window you open from the main menu bar. :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Dave - how much are they charging at the commissioner level to give the whole league access to live stats? I know it's usually cheaper than each of us having to buy our own - maybe we could have a quick collection to spring for that?

Missed this earlier....sorry....

If I'm understanding your question properly, Yahoo gives you live stats for free with the STATTRACKER window you open from the main menu bar. :thu:

dB

So they finally quit charging for the StatTracker (and live fantasy league point totals)? Cool.

Trying to join, being told I can't. I am logged in to my Yahoo acct. Any tips? Thx.

This is the best link

Do you have the group number (59005) and password (theremin) right? Maybe it's trying to use your login from last year's pick 'em pool...?

dB

I split the league into three divisions. Since there's no $, I figure we may as well add an additional level of winning to make it a bit more fun.

I chose three divisions so that we'd have three division winners and one Wild Card spot get a first round bye in the playoffs. Two divisions was too few winners, and four didn't give us the thrill of the Wild Card race.

dB

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, I am not able to do the draft time tomorrow. I suppose this rules me out? Unfortunate, but I have an afternoon gig and will need to be traveling to it at the appointed time.

I haven't checked it out yet, but you *might* be able to pre-load your draft picks and have the draft automatically pick the next available during your time..

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

How bad would I mess things up if I withdrew? I enrolled in an accelerated degree program and it's gonna eat up all of my extra time for the next 2 years, with work and the band going...

Question for the Commish:

What are the starting lineup requirements?

I mean, certainly a QB, a couple of RB, a DEfense, licker, a couple of WR, but what is the minimum league requirements per position?

From the league settings: Roster Positions:

QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, IR, IR, BN, BN, BN, BN

Are these the weekly roster position settings?

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

How bad would I mess things up if I withdrew? I enrolled in an accelerated degree program and it's gonna eat up all of my extra time for the next 2 years, with work and the band going...

From my experience, these leagues take minimal time (many just pretty much set and forget) so unless you really need to drop, then why? :wave:

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Well, I guess if I can just adjust my bench in a few minutes, then I'll stay.

Archived