Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just my luck

BEMcCut

Last week I found a Nord Electro 2 61 that just arrived at a Guitar Center for $600.00. I had been searching for something lightweight to replace my Roland VR760. I went to the Dark Side and bought it. UPS brings it today. I opened the box and unwrapped it. It is perfect, not a mark on it. I set it up and go to plug it in... no power cord. So now I have a beautiful Electro that I can't play until the cord arrives. Just my luck.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our local Radio Shack did actually have the cord. I just ran the the patches and everything works. RichieP I didn't mean Nord was the dark side. I was talking about Guitar Center. I usually head for the store in Blawnox. You know the one. Thanks to everyone for your help.

And while your're there, buy 2. If one goes bad on a gig (it's happened to me) you're screwed.

This is also good advice if you use a power snake. If you want to just take the Nord somewhere you can do it without upsetting the snake or having to take the whole snake with you.

Regards,

Joe

I can't count the number of gigs I've done on big festivals and so forth where we walk of the stage, and then decide on the encore

OK, but what does this have to do with power cords? :laugh:

Wow - not sure how I managed to get that post in this thread :facepalm::freak:
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

RichieP I didn't mean Nord was the dark side. I was talking about Guitar Center.

Ah, yes, Guitar Center. I think every time I've gone to one I've always walked out feeling annoyed.

I usually head for the store in Blawnox. You know the one.

I certainly do! I bought my Electro 3 and K10 from them. :cool:

Archived