Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Killer B3

linwood

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's going to be a great watch for the loyal!

Can't wait to see it, as the trailer looked excellent!

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

http://www.hotrodmotm.com/images/misc/deliv09.gif

LMFAO haha that made my day! There's something so hilariously awkward about a B3 swimming. Nice one!!!

1974 Rhodes, CP70B, Polivoks, Dominion 1, Behringer D, Mother 32, DFAM, MS20 Mini, Folktek Mescaline, Nord Lead 2x, KArp Odyssey, Jv1080, Digitakt, Hydrasynth,

That's the first time I've seen Eric's avatar big enough to see the detail. (Wait...does that sound weird??)

I knew their was a Leslie in that canoe, nut had never noticed the B itself.

"I'm well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand..."

That looks really cool! Can't wait to watch it. :) I find myself more and more inspired by the old Hammond sound.. perhaps I'll make some keyboard arrangements and fit a second organ in the basement.

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

• 11 months later...

They have a Kickstarter campaign now. I hope some here are interested in contributing. I did.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for checking out our documentary Killer B3. We appreciate the kind comments! Killer B3 has been a labor of love for seven years! If anybody would like more info, clips, etc. I will gladly post some. We did not want to jump on here with a big pitch, but we want you to know how much we need and appreciate the support of this community. We have one shot at getting this Hammond Organ documentary released! Thanks for keeping it alive!

Kindest Regards,

Joe - Killer B3

Hey Mate,

I would love to share this pic on out Killer B3 facebook page! Would that be ok?

Thanks,

Joe - Killer B3

I certainly don't mind, but I only rescued the image. Forum member Zeronyne created that classic. He's not around much these days - anyone know if he would mind?

Moe

---

That west Virginia thread is a classic.

Klonk. Highly recommended.

Damn the original pic disappeared from the thread.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

• 4 weeks later...

... up....

They need some more help!

Only 4 days left. I would like to see the finished project....

cheers

Markus

Studio: Hammond XK5-XLK5,  Roland Fantom 8, Kurzweil PC3A6, Prophet 5, Moog Sub37, Neo Vent, HX3-Expander, LB Organ Grinder

Live: Yamaha CP88, Yamaha Motif Rack ES, Hammond SKX Pro, Hammond XB2-HX3,  Kurzweil PC3-61, Leslie 251, Roland SA1000, Neo Vent2

Archived