Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - 20111102

RABid

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A week from Friday will be even more "special" - if you use the standard 6 place date system MMDDYY; 111111

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
Stuff and things.

the classic:

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

wow! :thu:

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

I thought there was a new Van Halen album...
I thought it was Rush.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

A week from Friday will be even more "special" - if you use the standard 6 place date system MMDDYY; 111111

International Nigel Tufnel Day.

I was just reading about the new Tesla Electric Car, and they said that the stereo goes to 11.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Reversed? No, YYMMDD is the correct format - it's just you Americans who got it backwards! :P

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

International Nigel Tufnel Day.

I was just reading about the new Tesla Electric Car, and they said that the speedometer goes to 11.

fix'd. ;)

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Believe it or not, Audrey and I will be celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary on 111111. :D

I thought about getting her 63 roses or something, but the jokes never work if you have to explain them...

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Dave, I do not understand the 63 roses thing, so explain it to ME. :D Congratulations to you and Audrey!!

As for the rest of this post, it rocks. Nicely done, I never would have thought of today as a palindrome.

Is anybody besides me reading these posts twice to see if they're missing a palindrome in every one when it's not quite evident (like in the posts that don't have any in them)? LOL.

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Reversed? No, YYMMDD is the correct format - it's just you Americans who got it backwards! :P

At least we use 4 digit years now. And I thought you "foreigners" went DDMMYYYY? :)

I do agree that MMDDYYYY is a bit odd. I think that went back to a time when seasons meant more than day or year.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Dave, I do not understand the 63 roses thing, so explain it to ME. :D Congratulations to you and Audrey!!

HA! I just told Audrey about this post and now she wants the explanation too. So I'm talking out loud while I type.

111111 looks like a binary number. And it is 63 in decimal notation.

Yeah, I'm a geek like that. What can I say?

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Archived