Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SK-1 due Friday at my place......

KeyMoe

Got a call from Sweetwater today that my SK-1 was shipped and should be at the house tomorrow (Friday)......
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully it will be here in time for my gig.........plan is to replace the NE-3
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

Mmmmmm...Casio! Er....wait, wrong manufacturer. \m/

Korg Kronos 61 (2); Kurzweil PC4, Roland Fantom-06, Casio PX-350M; 2015 Macbook Pro and 2012 Mac Mini (Logic Pro X and Mainstage), GigPerformer 4.

Excellent.

Can't wait to see your review.

David, not sure if you are gigging this weekend but if it arrives your welcome to check it out.

So close, yet so far...

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

So close, yet so far...
Joe, let me know next time you head up north.........

I got my 88 key SV-1 last week, played one gig with it so far.

Um, wait... SK-1, says the title of the post. SV-1, says I. Pretty stupid way to start off my posting career in these forums. My apologies...

Korg SV-1 88, Korg MicroStation, Roland D-70, Korg Poly800, Yamaha CS01, Casio SK1, Yamaha KX-1

You could ask Sven to sort you out with some far worse initial posts. Welcome!

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

So close, yet so far...
Joe, let me know next time you head up north.........
I will. Thanks! Even if it's not to check out the SK, would like to meet up with you and Dave and see you guys play if the timing is right.

Um, wait... SK-1, says the title of the post. SV-1, says I. Pretty stupid way to start off my posting career in these forums. My apologies...
Heh. Like Aidan implies, there are worse ways you could have started. Welcome!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

So close, yet so far...

Heh. Like Aidan implies, there are worse ways you could have started. Welcome!

Yeah, you could have said how much you like your Roland keyboard amp!

$50 fine.

:D

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

I will have you know SIR there is nothing wrong with a Roland 550 keyboard amp with, with a fantastic JBL main speaker and horn installed in a WOODEN cabinet instead of the damn cardboard or hard plastic cabs other companies use. Most of the so called great speakers everyone else uses have plastic cabs, not good. Most of the international acts use Roland 550's but replace the speakers, do some research then answer!

You're right, Mr. Jyme B, SIR. It does make more sense to buy an overpriced amp, and then spend more money and time installing a better speaker and horn. Much easier than just buying a QSC powered cab.
Stuff and things.

Want to get a great sounding powered speaker? I have two mint EV 360s for sale.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

There was another sampler that I never hear mentioned; it's the Yamaha VSS-30. I still have mine; it still works for the most part (one broken key and the power adapter is long gone).

I used to have lots of fun with it! Anyone else ever come across one?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rScBRKlTdoE/S56MASJ3QjI/AAAAAAAA1cU/Tm8sJhlAS50/s400/kdk_0187.jpg

Stuff and things.

Excellent.

Can't wait to see your review.

David, not sure if you are gigging this weekend but if it arrives your welcome to check it out.

I appreciate the offer. I'll send you a PM if I'm around.

Thanks!!

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

Archived