Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I didn't know B-3'er sold his rig????

Outkaster

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's almost local for me. Great price, especially including the Leslie.

I'd love to see all that stuff in a Honda Fit as the seller claims. Must have been dragging the bumper on the ground.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

That's almost local for me. Great price, especially including the Leslie.

I'd love to see all that stuff in a Honda Fit as the seller claims. Must have been dragging the bumper on the ground.

I haul my XK3 pro system with a 142 Leslie in a TJ Jeep, no petals and bench thou

SK2 /w Mini Vent / XK3 Pro System /w 142 Leslie, Roland D70, Korg SP250 B3 1959 (retired) , Porta B (retired), XB2 (retired)

It'd be no heavier than having a grown passenger. Trying hard not to pull the trigger.....

You won't do it! :wave:

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

heck I can get my xk-system [classic] into a ford explorer sport with MS pro145+, but no pedals or hammond bench...with those faux ATA cases. The reserve is probably what his 'buy it now' is at. That is a sweet deal - if you can go pick it up.
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

I don't quite buy the "put a pigtail on the 11-pin to keep it away from guitar players" thing...it looks like the 3300's 11-pin was broken off, the panel appears damaged.

These deals always show up when I'm broke. (and will be for quite some time, coming up on my car's 120K maintenance interval which includes replacing the timing belt...ugh. Better than ignoring it and having it break...)

---

Todd A. Phipps

"...no, I'm not a Hammondoholic...I can stop anytime..."

http://www.facebook.com/b3nut ** http://www.blueolives.com

I don't think it's a deal, it'll end up going for over 3500!

That's about a third of what it all cost new, possibly less if you figure sales tax in. You wouldn't get a used 4 year old car in good condition for 1/3 its original selling price. I doubt that gear is 4 years old because the pro system hasn't been out that long but the XK-3 could be.

this guy is cool.

hrrm I can't figure out how to embed the video.

The "Yeah!"-grunt he does at the end is nice.

Concerning video-embedding: when writing a reply, click on the 5th icon (looks like a square mirror) in the upper bar and then select the video type you want to embed. Or type:

[video:youtube]www.youtube.com/puturlhere

It's not a clone, it's a Suzuki.

[video:youtube]

Let's see if it works.

PS ... Wow it worked. This is my favorite Tony Monaco movie.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

[video:youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG8ryg8E_g

Tony Monaco, huh? He's awesome. Here's part 1 of that other video... I thought it was interesting because he's playing almost the same rig (minus the pedals). He doesn't play as much in this video (audio doesn't match the video), but it's still fun to watch.

Although I'm sure he could make a fisher-price organ sound wicked, this is making me GAS for such a rig.

Archived