Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How to play: 3 Worst Pop Solos

Skinny

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank god he plays it on what seems to be the keyboard of choice here at Keyboard Corner.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Thank god he plays it on what seems to be the keyboard of choice here at Keyboard Corner.

That is actually what I envisioned when Yamaha first announced the reface

I thought it was a VR-09...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

0 for 3 here as well...my only pop music exposure comes during load-in/between sets at my infrequent club gigs as the jukebox plays.

I did find it hilarious that when "Wobble" used to come on *every* *single* *female* no matter how old/creed/race/type/whatever would start dancing in place. I'd look around the place and there'd be these little gyrating islands of dance.

I'm pretty confident that the producer who came up with those very catchy and musical parts is currently not sitting at an office day gig he hates surfing keyboard forums to pass the time.

His loss.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

Archived