Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1262575 - 02/25/06 12:23 PM READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
Dave Bryce Administrator Offline
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

Loc: Thousand Oaks,CA,UNITED STATES
Steve Fortner made an excellent post in the Forum Policies thread about using the search function to help find what you need on this forum...but it's a bit hidden in that thread...

Given the amount of new people who come here searching for info and unknowingly ask questions that have been asked and answered many times before, I thought that it'd be a good idea to give this post it's own thread:

Quote:

For people who may not be aware of it, I'd like to call attention to the search function built into this bulletin board software. From any screen on the Keyboard Corner, click "search" in the small, horizontal menu that reads "my profile | directory | search | faq | forum home." A page will come up with a number of variables and search fields, which are all pretty self-explanatory. This is an ideal place to begin if you're arriving here with any questions like:

• What's the best keyboard to buy for a beginner?
• What's the best keyboard amp or powered PA monitor?
• Brand X vs. Brand Y: which is better?

as well as if you're looking for anything pertaining to a specific keyboard, sound module, piece of software, etc.

Please search first, then feel free to start a new topic about what the search might not have satisfied. You may find a lot more of the needed info than you expected is ready at hand.

This is the best way to balance the fact that "what keyboard should I buy?" is always a legitmiate, worthy question that deserves thoughtful, sincere answers, with the fact that more veteran members see this question a lot and may not have unlimited typing time.

The search function is your friend... thu

rockit ==> ReverbNation • SoundCloud <==rawk

Professional affiliations: Amphion Loudspeakers • Cloud Microphones • Crumar/GSi • elysia GmbH • Reverb Foundry • Roswell Pro Audio...and Electronic Musician

KC Island
#1262576 - 02/25/06 08:13 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
steadyb Offline
Go Lakers!!!
10k Club

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, UNITED STATES
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:
The search function is your friend...

dB
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Welcome to the Keybaord Corner!
Can spell check be your friend too???

#1262577 - 02/26/06 12:45 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

Quote:
Originally posted by steadyb:
Can spell check be your friend too???
...or, I could try just paying attention... ;\)

dB

Professional affiliations: Amphion Loudspeakers • Cloud Microphones • Crumar/GSi • elysia GmbH • Reverb Foundry • Roswell Pro Audio...and Electronic Musician

#1262578 - 02/26/06 02:14 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
steadyb Offline
Go Lakers!!!
10k Club

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, UNITED STATES
\:D

#1262579 - 08/23/06 12:01 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
Harvey K Offline

I can personally attest to how wonderful this feature is!

A couple of days ago my Alesis QS7 suddenly, inexplicably went out of tune. I typed "QS7 out of tune" into the search engine and, lo and behold, up pops a three-year-old thread with the solution!!

Ain't this internet thing grand?

#1262580 - 10/07/06 11:12 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
seekthetruth Offline

Loc: Florida
Hi, I could not find what I am looking for through the search function so back here to ask for help. I am looking for music books for keyboard that include tone,layer tone, and rhythm suggestions for particular songs. I play by ear and so not need help with chording which all music books display. Are there keyboard song books or song guide lists available that provide tone and rhythm suggestions for songs? I have a Casio 1800 keyboard and it is just through trying various tones/rhythms that I come up with a good sound combination for a particular song. I will really appreciate any help! Thanks!! \:\)

#1262581 - 10/07/06 03:38 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
dementedchord Offline

Loc: st louis
Quote:
Originally posted by seekthetruth:
Hi, I could not find what I am looking for through the search function so back here to ask for help. it is just through trying various tones/rhythms that I come up with a good sound combination for a particular song. I will really appreciate any help! Thanks!! \:\)
that's pretty much what everyone else does too...
welcome to the club...

#1262582 - 01/19/07 10:23 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum
nickthe Offline

Loc: Dallas Texas
Ok, where is this SEARCH feature. I'm sure it's right in front of me but I can't find it.

http://www.sportsfantasyleagues.com

#1693528 - 01/28/07 02:09 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: nickthe]
DanT2 Offline

You have to register & log in.

#1695492 - 01/31/07 12:46 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: DanT2]
Steve in KS Offline

Loc: Wichita, Kansas
This Search engine is totally frustrating.
I tried to look up "Midi Recording" and all I got was ahuge list of recording vocal stuff !? If you are searching for key words in a subject heading, shouldn't they BE in the subject headings that are found??
So I thought I would start a new topic, but now I can't even find a link for starting a new topic!
While I'm bitching, I'll add that for a person with low vision such as myself, this new format is terrible. Having the threads undelined makes them harder to read and also makes it more difficult to use an important function of my computer which reads text to me when I highlight it.

-grumpy

#1696295 - 02/01/07 02:51 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Steve in KS]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Omaha
What happened to the ability to search for only the words you entered? If I want info about the Roland SRX-12, I don't want every post that has the word Roland in it. Am I missing something?

#1696867 - 02/02/07 05:41 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Calumet]
Floyd Tatum Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Vancouver Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Calumet
What happened to the ability to search for only the words you entered? If I want info about the Roland SRX-12, I don't want every post that has the word Roland in it. Am I missing something?

I just tried it, Calumet, and you're right, that's the way it works. Ideally, there should be an option: "find results with all of the words", or "find results with at least one of the words". Or, put such an option on an "advanced search" page - that's what Google does.

#1696871 - 02/02/07 05:47 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Floyd Tatum]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

It really has ruined the forum, in my opinion. This used to be my go-to forum for info and now I can't find anything specific...I get results for everything.

#1697815 - 02/05/07 03:26 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Calumet]
Jim Quinn Administrator Offline
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

Loc: St Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted By: Calumet
It really has ruined the forum, in my opinion. This used to be my go-to forum for info and now I can't find anything specific...I get results for everything.

While the search feature is different, there were other issues that led to using UBB.Threads. The highest priority came down to importing data from the old forums (flat files) and preserving those threads in the new forums (relational database). The next upgrade will have more search features.

For now, I have hacked in some Advanced Search Tips in a link on the search form. I haven't had time to test these tips since I've been kinda busy lately. Hope this helps.

#1698022 - 02/05/07 12:06 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Jim Quinn]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

Ok...I tried searching Kurzweil + Rhodes and I got a message saying that all my search keywords were too short.

#1698788 - 02/06/07 10:20 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Calumet]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

The '+' should be immediately followed by the string "+Rhodes" with no space. The search code assumed a keyword followed the '+' and there were no characters. A minimum of 3 characters are required for search terms. Try it again using +Rhodes.

Edited by Jim Quinn (02/06/07 10:20 PM)

#1717792 - 03/15/07 05:13 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Jim Quinn]
StillFightingIt Offline

Loc: Australia
Is it just me or is the search function not working???
It was working for me last week when I used it, but for the life of me I can't get it to give me any results!! I'm trying to find some topics on the kawai es4, and I highly doubt there aren't any topics on it!!!
For once the search is NOT my friend...

#1718189 - 03/15/07 08:24 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: StillFightingIt]
gangsu Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: StillFightingIt
Is it just me or is the search function not working???

I haven't got the hang of it yet either.

I used to be able to find specific info by recalling the original poster. But unless it's a recent post, not anymore.

I also miss the ability to search without logging in. I suppose that shouldn't matter since I'm already a member.

EDIT: Use Google. Type in site:www.musicplayer.com followed by your key words.

Edited by gangsu (03/16/07 10:15 AM)

#1722634 - 03/24/07 06:47 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: gangsu]
Phil W Offline
10k Club

Loc: London, England
Problem is the google method only seems to find the more recent posts, at least in my experience.

#1729974 - 04/06/07 02:47 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Phil W]
loxley11 Offline

Loc: Burlington, NC
still doesn't work. I tried Roland+vk8, roland +vk8, roland AND vk8, RolandANDvk8. What I get is every thread that even mentions a roland. When is the search function going to get fixed? I've pretty much quit using this forum because of the new layout and worthless search function. The search engine here used to be the best one out there, now it's just as bad if not worse.

Edited by loxley11 (04/06/07 02:47 PM)

#1736428 - 04/17/07 04:24 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: loxley11]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

Simply the worst search function of any forum I regularly check. I just did a search for "Hammond" newer than last 4 years. I got posts back to March. Now...I have a hard time believing there is nothing on this forum before that.

As I said earlier, this has ruined the forum.

#1737541 - 04/19/07 02:15 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Calumet]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I should have looked here before starting a new post.. I thought I was stupid... it turns out the whole lot of us are.

I am frustrated with the search function and I hope the Master Quinn can help with a fix. Hey Jim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho
NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.steveowensandsummertime.com
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#1742139 - 04/27/07 12:01 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: BluesKeys]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

I'm just going to keep posting about this until something is fixed.

I just searched "Hammond". No matter what search parameters I enter, I get four pages of results.

Newer than 1 year - 4 pages.
Newer than 3 years - 4 pages.

Yeah. That can't be right.

#1742775 - 04/28/07 01:31 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Calumet]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

The search results are set to display 25 results per page and 100 results maximum. I had to limit these parameters because certain searches were crashing the system.

Search Discussion

You can alternatively use the Google Site Search feature I coded into the Help forum.
I'm about to upgrade to a newer version of forum software. My initial tests do not show much improvement in the search capabilities. After the upgrade, I will begin coding to create a better solution.

Please register your complaints and suggestions in the Help forum.

Edited by Jim Quinn (04/28/07 01:39 AM)

#1742898 - 04/28/07 01:20 PM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Jim Quinn]
Erlic Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Illinois
Maybe I'm doing something TOTALLY wrong. If someone could let me know what I did wrong, I shouldn't have a problem. I was looking for a thread concerning Stevie Wonder, and what were the best cd's to have regarding his music. I know the thread exists for I recall reading about it.

On the left panel of the search engine, I clicked on the keyboard corner. In the "Keyword Search Terms" I typed in Stevie Wonder for both subject and body. I'm really not sure what "Display Name Search" represents or means. Can someone explain what is meant by the "Newer than" & "older than"? I believe that this post is at least one year old if not more.

Thanks for any help. Incidentally, I'm using internet explorer 7 if that makes a difference.

#1743640 - 04/30/07 03:11 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Erlic]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

Clonk Here

I'm working on a better solution.

#1745342 - 05/03/07 01:11 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Jim Quinn]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

Give Search a try now. After the upgrade, I was able to tweak the database engine without bogging the server down. Now you can search back 8 years in any forum and get up to 500 results. I may expand it after a burn in period if things still look good.

#1821190 - 10/08/07 12:49 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: Jim Quinn]
NathanSmutz Offline

Loc: La Grande OR USA
Hmm... It looks like you can only search time frames of a maximum of 6 months.

Is there a way around this? (aside from Google?)

#1847502 - 11/27/07 11:12 AM Re: Ok, where is this SEARCH feature [Re: NathanSmutz]
Superboy Offline

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but the search function here is frustratingly lame. I don't understand how to get around the 6 month limitation like it seems to be described in this thread. That 6-month thing is unheard of for searching (at least in any forum I' ever seen). That alone makes searching practically unusable.

Other than that, the search results are decent. At least if you clikc on a result it will jump to the appropriate post inside the thread, with the search terms bolded. Some forum (hydrogenaudio) just link to the thread, and good luck finding a post if it's a long thread.

The best forum search I've ever seen is the one at donationcoder.com. It's easy to use and gives awesome results. There's no date restriction, the results page shows a preview (a few lines) of the actual result with the search terms highlighted in bright yellow. Then, if you click on the result, it takes you to the post and again, the search terms are highlighted. That is what I call efficient and productive searching.

Let's try to get rid of this 6-month thing, please? There's a lot of good info here that's almost impossible to find right now.

#1916809 - 03/26/08 09:07 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
Hanny Offline

Loc: Minnesota
pardon me for what probably seems like a stupid question. But is there any place I can go on this to learn how to enter search words? I keep typing in words and it comes back with a message that nothing is found. And I'm entering stuff that there should be plenty of threads on. I think I'm not doing the entries right for the searches. Appreciate any help you could offer. Hanny.

#1919198 - 03/31/08 06:20 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
Sven Golly Offline
KC Ambassador of Goodwill
10k Club

Loc: Toronto, ON
Hanny, make sure you're selecting a Forum in the list on the left; it sounds as though you're leaving that selection box on the 'Choose a forum...' option, which of course won't find anything.

#1966528 - 07/05/08 05:29 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Sven Golly]
Calumet Offline
Gold Member

Apparently nothing has changed here. Can someone give me a tip on how to search for posts about the Korg R3?

#1968337 - 07/10/08 11:26 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Calumet]
Sven Golly Offline
KC Ambassador of Goodwill
10k Club

Loc: Toronto, ON
Okay, I've officially given up on the search engine on this forum. \:\(

Here's the Google method:

Go to Google.com

Enter your search terms, in this case Korg R3.

Before you click on 'SEARCH', add the following:

site:forums.musicplayer.com

So, your search should read:

Korg R3 site:forums.musicplayer.com

Enjoy.

#1968772 - 07/11/08 01:56 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Sven Golly]
loxley11 Offline

Loc: Burlington, NC
yeah, me too. first it was only within 6 months, now 4? WTF??!!?? I give up.

#1984615 - 08/27/08 10:07 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: loxley11]
Key Technician Offline

thats a good tip, i tried it out and it works really well. thanks!

#2007564 - 10/31/08 10:36 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
Tom S. Offline

Help! For instructions of Roland RD-500/600/700 hammer repair/replacement I was referred to musicplayer.com:

"go to musicplayer.com, keyboard forum, do a search on rd700, you might find a very good post with several photos on how-to"

But the search function 4-month limit makes this almost impossible.

Suggestions for how to find this (apparently excellent) post?

Thanks!

#2031520 - 01/11/09 09:19 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
tonyroberts09 Offline

Ain't this internet thing grand?

#2049432 - 03/02/09 04:50 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: tonyroberts09]
David Loving Online   content
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Texas
I have been doing research on pc3, cp300, nord stage ex and nord electro 3 because I am going to spend some money this year on one of those. Alas, the "SEARCH" function does not work for me. How do I find out stuff on this forum? I hate those what kind of gear threads and refuse to start one, but the "SEARCH" does not work at all for me. Please advise.

#2050102 - 03/04/09 09:44 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: David Loving]
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
Using GOOGLE - click "Advanced Search" and under "Search within a site or domain" type http://forums.musicplayer.com/ and run your search. It will only return results from the MusicPlayer forums.

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

#2327765 - 08/05/11 09:47 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
superiorinferior Offline

Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
IDK I've not really had that much difficulty searching for stuff but usually I'm not really being that specific either.

#2331424 - 08/18/11 10:45 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
PhilipD Offline

Loc: Maryland
Thanks for the info on the search function. It worked fine for me. I got lots of helpful info without wasting anyone else's time. I am just getting into EPs so can learn a lot from prior posts.

#2370335 - 12/28/11 02:54 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: superiorinferior]
yannis D Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: athens, greece
Hi
I've posted this to the regular threads, but i thought somebody might help me out here, so here it is...
I'm searching for an older video in KM. All i remember is that there was this young guy, playing in an afro beat band in the USA. He was using Apple Mainstage and two keyboard controllers and he was basically talking about his mainstage/controllers set up on stage and some cool tricks about using this combi. I can't find the video in the Keyboard Magazine "videos" site .
Does anybody know how/where to find it?
thanx

#2443542 - 10/06/12 03:48 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Calumet]
johnrwill Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I have the same experience! It shouldnt be that hard to do a simple search! whats up with that!? Frustrating as hell.
John

#2496712 - 05/27/13 07:20 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
KBDNoob Offline

Originally Posted By: Dave Bryce
Steve Fortner made an excellent post in the Forum Policies thread about using the search function to help find what you need on this forum...but it's a bit hidden in that thread...

Given the amount of new people who come here searching for info and unknowingly ask questions that have been asked and answered many times before, I thought that it'd be a good idea to give this post it's own thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Fortner:

For people who may not be aware of it, I'd like to call attention to the search function built into this bulletin board software. From any screen on the Keyboard Corner, click "search" in the small, horizontal menu that reads "my profile | directory | search | faq | forum home." A page will come up with a number of variables and search fields, which are all pretty self-explanatory. This is an ideal place to begin if you're arriving here with any questions like:

dB

I am totally baffled by this search function. First, I don't see the menu that you have described, but perhaps the layout has changed since you wrote the post. So I just selected search and punched in what I was searching for, which is info on the Kurzweil PC3 Le7, and I used several different types of search terms, from just entering only the brand name (with no model) and every time, it told me there were no search results; that's strange b/c I've already read threads on that on this forum when I reached them before I signed up to the forum by searching in Google. I'm interested in comparisons between it and other models and other basic info about the programmability, or not, of sounds in it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Keyboard Noob, relatively speaking

#2508964 - 07/06/13 02:55 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
Merlyn012 Offline

Hey guys, I admit I'm so new to this forum and need to once in a while learn important things to remember like the forum guidelines and all. I'm happy to become part of this hub. smile

#2511891 - 07/17/13 06:22 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Merlyn012]
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

To the people having trouble with the search function: It sucks. Don't use it. idea

Look back a few posts in the thread. There's instructions on how to search the forum using Google:

Quote:
Go to Google.com

Enter your search terms, in this case Korg R3.

Before you click on 'SEARCH', add the following:

site:forums.musicplayer.com

So, your search should read:

Korg R3 site:forums.musicplayer.com

dB

#2616784 - 08/04/14 03:10 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

cool

#2623625 - 08/30/14 01:34 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
BP3 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: Dave Bryce

-Brand X vs. Brand Y: which is better?

dB

Brand X

It's been a long time my KC friends. Kickoff and Keyboards, what could be better!

#2668841 - 02/28/15 05:17 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: steadyb]
cvalle Offline

new to site...sorry. not seeing my question post. Q)

just bought "pristine" Kurz K2600. m
All looks acts ok...but cant geta peep out of it. Tried phones and soft boot. guy played it at church..died. ideas?

Edited by cvalle (02/28/15 05:18 AM)

#2668900 - 02/28/15 09:45 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: BP3]
cvalle Offline

Just procured "pristine ' Kurz 2600.everything boots, displays. Clean. Hardshell case... Can't get a sound. Tried phones and soft boot. Not a peep.
Any help please?

#2681635 - 04/20/15 02:56 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
teddyc1 Offline

Loc: Israel
There's a better way to search.

Go to google.com
Enter this into the search field without quotes: "site: www.whateverwebsite.com x y z" where x y and z are the search terms separated by a space.

So if I wanted to search the Keyboard Corner for anything related to the CP4 I would enter this into google:

"site: http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/18 cp4"

…without the quotes of course. That's an example of a search with only one term. If I wanted to include CP40 then it would return posts which include mentions of both CP4 and CP40, like this:

"site: http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/18 cp4 cp40"

Let's say there's a wacky Kawasaki keyboard that's called the CP4000000 and we want to exclude posts which mention that. Those posts would otherwise be included because CP4000000 begins with CP40. Use the minus key "-" before that term, like this:

"site: http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/18 cp4 cp40 -kawasaki"

or

"site: http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/18 cp4 cp40 -CP400000"

would also work.

Remember to leave off the quote marks in all the examples above.

Hope this helps somebody.

Formerly: Fender Rhodes MkII, Roland Juno 6, Waldorf Pulse+.

#2727332 - 10/11/15 10:10 PM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Hanny]
Synthaholic Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Where the wild things are
I searched for a generic, general Tips & Tricks thread but didn't find any. Is there one?

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

#2763579 - 03/11/16 09:53 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Synthaholic]
Synthaholic Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Where the wild things are
Where do I find the control for turning off email notifications of particular threads?

Every time someone posts in the Let's hear it!!! Post your music here! thread I get an email. I can't find how to shut it off.

Thanks!

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

#2765886 - 03/21/16 11:36 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Synthaholic]
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

Not sure, but I think that's controlled under the TOPIC OPTIONS menu, right up by the MANAGE TOPIC one. idk

dB

#2833773 - 02/06/17 11:59 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: Dave Bryce]
kelp Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Can search preferences be saved? For instance, I always find myself switching from the default of "1 week, newer" to "1 day, older" to begin looking back in time. Takes eight-ish mouse-clicks / keystrokes to do that.

#2854425 - 05/09/17 11:23 AM Re: READ ME: Searching for info on this forum [Re: kelp]
The Real MC Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Secluded Tranquil NY Wine Coun...
KC is an old forum system, don't bank on it being updated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner