Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

7th seven

dave251

Just a photo of my 7th seven string, #089 in the electroCoustic series....this on is built on spec and is for sale. Basic "standard" accoutrements...

Kent Armstrong custom wound humbucker in my "MagPi" system, cocobolo peghead, fretboard, tailpiece, custom Sperzel tuning machines, mahogany neck with a 26.188" scale X 2" nut width; 11 thru 50 strings with an added 80 for the low A.

Wish I could play it!!

http://www.electrocoustic.com/newimage/7thsevensmall.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ba-dadada bump)

On the seventh hour

(Ba-dadada bump)

Of the seventh day

(Ba-dadada bump)

On Dave's cool seven-string

(Ba-dadada bump)

Seven guitar players play :thu:

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

That is really nice work. :thu:

I sure wish I had the tools and the talent! :rolleyes:

:D

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Looks nice.

I've never actually tried to play a 7-string. I've never really even given it any thought. In recent years they tend to be associated with types of music that I'm not particualrly interested in (although I know they are used in all styles). Maybe that's why I've never tried one - no inclination to the sounds I most often hear from them these days.

Anyway, seeing axes like this one make me think I should stop in at my local GC (or something) and give one a try. Who knows? I might like it! :D

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Archived