Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

An Interview with /Mats by Brakka & dBunny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great interview! Thanks!!!!!!!!! BTW, Mats, I listen to Harvester ("Hemat") and Kebnekajse ("II"). Great stuff. Will have to check out Kent.

Heh, I was almost gonna post "wtf he never mentioned [b]me[/b]" but he did ;) Hi Mats :wave: The Viking thing here rocks... this area is like the motherload of viking rune area. We have northern europes largest rock carving, the " [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=sigurdsristningen&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=sv&lr=]Sigurdsristningen[/url] " a couple of miles from my house. Actually within a TWO MILE radius from my house, there are at least half a dozen runestones. A viking age "stone fence" is right literally in my backyard, being the boundary between our and our neighboiurs section of the small forest-hill-thingy behind my house. (Some rune-stones in our " [url=http://www.ninagoddess.com/video/]Fly with me[/url] " video) And yes MATS HAS PROMISED INNUMERABLE AMOUNTS OF TIMES to visit me and yet has not. Hrmpf ;) :wave: *nudge wink* [quote]You like gorgeous blonds? Get your ass over here, this place rocks! [/quote]Guys, let me put it this way.... Sweden has the most beautiful women of the world. Eskilstuna has the most beautiful women in Sweden. Good hunting grounds ;) /Z

• 1 year later...
Thanks for bumping this, Nursers. I think this is a great idea. It would be neat if Brakka went down the line by register date and did everyone still posting on a regular basis. Or it would be cool if people were interviewed by the one other forum member that knows them best, either personally or online.

"For instance" is not proof.

[quote]Originally posted by Bunny.: [b](Kinda like how Picasso copied Braque's good ideas.)[/b][/quote]Braque was a more sincere cubist than Picasso ever was, IMHO. But Picasso was more versatile in the long run, of course. I still think this "forum meber interview" thing is interesting and you guys should consider doing some more along these lines. I re-read the piece on Mats just now and enjoyed it again. - Jeff

I think I missed this the first time around, thanks for the bump! Mats, I always wanted to know the significance of the "/", in your signature, "/Mats". Please don't tell me you make the same typo over and over... :D P.S. I really, really LOVE my Saab!! :thu:

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Oh dear, I had almost forgot about this thread. It was great fun. I [i]really[/i] hope that this will trigger someone to do an interview, there are so many good people here that I really would like to know more about. Unfortunately, I've not been able to attend any get-together yet. I'd love to meet all of you! :wave:

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Oh wow, what a great quote and or anecdote or exchange. There's a thread here, I should link this thread on that one, because man, there is a lot of quotable quotes on this thread, should be in the best of MP I would think!!

[quote]Originally posted by Bunny.: [b]You've interviewed some famous people, nursers. Where can we read some of those?[/b][/quote]You can subscribe to Australiam Macworld magazine by clicking [url=http://www.niche.com.au]here[/url] :D

[quote]Originally posted by Botch.: [b]I think I missed this the first time around, thanks for the bump! Mats, I always wanted to know the significance of the "/", in your signature, "/Mats". Please don't tell me you make the same typo over and over... :D P.S. I really, really LOVE my Saab!! :thu: [/b][/quote]Ditto, everything! Well, except the part about the Saab. Not that I don't like Saab, but I'm not acquainted with Botch's Saab. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

[quote]Originally posted by Zzzz: [b]Oh wow, what a great quote and or anecdote or exchange. There's a thread here, I should link this thread on that one, because man, there is a lot of quotable quotes on this thread, should be in the best of MP I would think!![/b][/quote]Damn! Do all trolls act alike, or are you the same guy, who acted this same way six months ago? You really are a troll at this point, so just go for it. Thanks for all the incredible insights.

Like everyone else, I applaude your inventiveness! I'm sure there are many with suggestions as to who to profile next but I suggest "taking it on the road" to some of the other forums, like Keyboard Corner, Lowdown, etc. (or at least contacting some of those cats even if posted here).

• 1 month later...

Archived