Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT. Who's goofing off today at work

Trill

Okay I'll admit it , but so is everyone else. Friday before a Christmas weekend ,the few who show up are only here in body. :freak:

We have visions of best buy boxes to be unwrapped and Christmas festivius to toast.

Admit it your at your PC tanking it right now. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at a corporate IT helpdesk. Normally by this time I've taken 30-40 calls. So far today - 11. Everyones getting ready for vacation, so they're not calling. Even though I'm working next week, the vast majority of the company has next week off.

Gives me plenty of time to visit the forum before it goes down for maintenance.

Once my gig tonight is over, it's all family time until Tuesday.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Goofing off today? Puhlease! This is no different from the rest. ;)

However, it is a ghost town around here. There is probably tumbleweed out in the hall. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Originally posted by Trill:

Okay I'll admit it , but so is everyone else. Friday before a Christmas weekend ,the few who show up are only here in body. :freak:

We have visions of best buy boxes to be unwrapped and Christmas festivius to toast.

Admit it your at your PC tanking it right now. :D

Yes, I am, but that's really not much different than any other day.

The joys of being a CS rep in a call center. Wait for calls, and board-whore in between...

Worked my ass all day actually... believe it or not (It's 7PM here now...)

The plant director was polite enough to drop the approvals of 8 projects that had to entered into the SAP system, schedules reviewed, meetings scheduled, and a whole bunch of other junk by today (I'm going on vacation next week). To make things better, our SAP system was down till Wednesday, which left me 2 days to do all the work... I was in a real good mood today. LOL

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived