Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sven Golly's leaving screwed me

zoomer

I'm guessing that THIS is the post to which you are referring. The advice already given in this thread is pretty much right on... hey, wait a minute... Sven, is that you messin' with us??? :P
Reality is like the sun - you can block it out for a time but it ain't goin' away...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naah, you gotta understand man, this is where we spend a lot of our time. Sven is a really cool guy, great sense of humor and very helpful. He's been great to me, and I'd rather see him on than off the forum any day of the week. There are a lot of posters here that respond when they can and cruise casually like me, and there are guys like Sven who go above and beyond. It's like losing a really good employee at a large corporation. No, it won't make THAT much difference, but it matters.

"...Keytar in a heavy metal band is nothing more than window dressing" - Sven Golly

Cursed Eternity - My Band

Dick Ward - My Me

Originally posted by garrafon:

Now there are 2, maybe even 3, threads that need to be deeply buried.

This whole Sven thing is entirely, completely, and absolultely ridiculous. But this drama, episode, and soap opera has reached far beyond the point of absurdity.

Enough already! I....can't...take it anymore (said in the voice of the venerable Captain James T. Kirk).

Seriously folks, are we all in 5th grade? Time to move on.

+ 1,000,000. :thu:

These threads should be closed now. :mad:

Y'all,

Threads sink when they lose their "value", be it entertainment or otherwise. A "vote" from the forum community to let it sink won't happen until is does. I think that this is a built in self governing function that seems to work pretty well.

Folks come in all shapes and sizes. In this life, there are always lessons to be learned, even in keyboard forums.

Cheers,

Bill

Originally posted by Dick Ward (Alias: Mr. Pretentious):

Naah, you gotta understand man, this is where we spend a lot of our time. Sven is a really cool guy, great sense of humor and very helpful. He's been great to me, and I'd rather see him on than off the forum any day of the week. There are a lot of posters here that respond when they can and cruise casually like me, and there are guys like Sven who go above and beyond. It's like losing a really good employee at a large corporation. No, it won't make THAT much difference, but it matters.

+1. I was on hollidays and have just found out about Sven's leaving. People who have been here longer will immediatelly understand why we miss him.
"I'm ready to sing to the world. If you back me up". (Lennon to his bandmates, in an inspired definition of what it's all about).

HERE IS THE ANSWER, if the orginal poster is interested. This assumes you want the pedal to always control volume.

Press EDIT

Select SYSTEM

Change Pedal Mode to SYSTEM

At the bottom of the screen it will say PEDAL SETTINGS, Press F2

If you're going to use FC1, change it to CC07 VOLUME

Press WRITE

That's it.

The alternative is to have it changeable on a SETUP by SETUP basis, so for one patch it could control volume and the next patch act as a wah wah, etc.

Busch.

Originally posted by burningbusch:

HERE IS THE ANSWER, if the orginal poster is interested. This assumes you want the pedal to always control volume.

Press EDIT

Select SYSTEM

Change Pedal Mode to SYSTEM

At the bottom of the screen it will say PEDAL SETTINGS, Press F2

If you're going to use FC1, change it to CC07 VOLUME

Press WRITE

That's it.

Problem solved.

Originally posted by garrafon:

This whole Sven thing is entirely, completely, and absolultely ridiculous. But this drama, episode, and soap opera has reached far beyond the point of absurdity.

Enough already! I....can't...take it anymore (said in the voice of the venerable Captain James T. Kirk).

Seriously folks, are we all in 5th grade? Time to move on.

I'm inclined to agree.

Thread closed.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived