Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wecome home, Dave Bryce!

Ernie Rideout

Originally posted by steadyb:

Shouldn't it be "... show that never end."

Strictly, in an old-school poetic sense, yes, but we're way beyond out-moded rhyming epigrams on this forum I thought. Personally, I like to think of my work as being at the very edge of the latest pushing-the-envelope genre "Nouveaode" which takes as one of its core values an essential characteristic of "Pluralnon". Need I say more?

:DTR

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BenOne:

...and Alesis could bring out those unreleased Q-Cards

Don't hold yer breath. ;)

It's too bad, too,,,they're great. I use both the Film Score and Guitar & Bass cards all the time... :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Well, I guess one can only ask for so much :cry:

If you win the next Powerball jackpot, maybe you could buy the rights to them and release them as special dB-edition expansion cards... :):)

Now that's really holding my breath...

But if you ever use them in a KC Comp, please be sure to identify them...It'd be interesting to hear how they sound.

Originally posted by BenOne:

if you ever use them in a KC Comp, please be sure to identify them...It'd be interesting to hear how they sound.

I used the FIlm Score card in my submission for KC comp 3, but that's out of print. I used the Guitar card on my submission for KC comp #4, but that's out of print too... :rolleyes::(

If I use them on a future submission, I'll definitely let ya know.

dB

Does a "Echoes from the past" card exist? I have read that an english company programmed the Q2 and Q20 to reproduce sounds used by groups of the past, like the Shadows and the Beatles.

Link here

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Dave I must really be out of it missing this thread..................WELCOME back,(a big hug from this Italian in Michigan!!!) :thu:

Dave, Steve, and Craig. WOW, what a great team effort. This is a supper bowl forum indeed.

A class act!

Peace my friends....

Jazzman :cool:

(George)

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

What's the Pinky and the Brain sequence number again? Forty-something, wasn't it? ;)

dB

It's of course the answer to the ultimate question. :D

Did that fine craftsman-like tradition continue on the Film Score, Guitar and Bass cards? I seem to remember writing programs for the Guitar card, but I never heard the end result.

eN

Originally posted by erik norlander:

]It's of course the answer to the ultimate question. :D

:idea:

Did that fine craftsman-like tradition continue on the Film Score, Guitar and Bass cards?
If memory serves, yes indeed it did.

I seem to remember writing programs for the Guitar card, but I never heard the end result.
Both cards are excellent. The FIlm Score card is one of my faves. :cool:

Can Dr. RampWave still make images of the cards? If so, I've got 'em, you know. :D

dB

Welcome back Dave! KSS never felt 'right' to me, I never really warmed up to that place... This will always be home for me... :)

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived