Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moderator spam: Free pair of ADAMs...

Dave Bryce

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that the winner was chosen so quickly - I'm disappointed. Everybody is talking about confirmations received after submission - I didn't get one. So, anyway - Just for the record - For all to see - My submission (Posthumously) - was & still is:

The TROJAN.

"Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful."

Originally posted by Thurmo:

I didn't know that the winner was chosen so quickly - I'm disappointed. Everybody is talking about confirmations received after submission - I didn't get one. So, anyway - Just for the record - For all to see - My submission (Posthumously) - was & still is:

The TROJAN.

Isn't the Trojan a condom brand over there? :D

I submitted ADAM Aspire. Ahh well.

Good try, Nurser, but that was not my intention. My intention was more noble. The monitor to me looks like a small fortress - something in armor - That is deceptively powerful for it's size - Not unlike the famous Trojan Horse. Regards
"Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful."

Archived