Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Our moderator and product evengalist dB is fine

Pim

We had lunch and he is in great shape!

http://www.nederlandmuziek.com/assets/images/fm-2003/P1010154.jpg

Somehow the years never seem to get a grip on him... What's his secret?

:keys: My Music:thx: I always wondered what happened after the fade out?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the ADAM tweeter. The unique way in which the folded-ribbon design moves air creates vibrations when No Doubt's "Hella Good" is played at ridiculous volume. These vibrations actually destroy harmful 'free radicals" in the body, amounting to a powerful audio antioxidant.

By contrast, the high-frequency vibrations of Yamaha NS-10's actually suck moisture out of your skin and age you prematurely.

Now that his secret is out, dB is currently working out how to add the whole fountain-of-youth angle to the ADAM marketing campaign.

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

• 1 year later...

I've been looking around for a "moderator appreciation" thread, and this is a good one. Not only do I get to see his face :love: but I discovered the real reason behind ADAM's success. LOL

I've recently enjoyed a behind-the-scenes crash course on compressors and conditioners. Thanks Dave. Also, as requested earlier, he sent me some photos of his studio. Really very impressive. Sierra Sunset walls, a lava lamp, a cute little gargoyle perched on the desk .. oh yeah tons of intimidating equipment too.

AND, last but not least I got a preview of his latest album - hope I get this right - Dr. Toy and Mr. Radio. Very cool. don't let your kids get a hold of this one. Sounds an awful lot like makeout music to me. :D

Anyway, just expressing my personal thankyou, Dave, for hosting KC. er..Thankyou! :thu:

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Originally posted by Rabid:

It almost looks like it could be Robin Williams' brother.

Ever heard him speak? There are similarities there too.

Just keep your hands and other extremities away from the high-velocity mouth, and little or no injury should result.

- Jeff

Hmmmm. Someone give him a perm, and 8 cups of coffee. :D

8 cups of coffee??? Bad idea, Rab. Coffee makes me...ahhh, shall we say...unbearable. It's hard for me to stay in the same room with me. :eek:

Originally posted by steadyb:

Originally posted by Tusker:

Have a good trip, Dave.

Where's he going now???
Good question - where am I going? I'm not scheduled to go anywhere until the end of December.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Hmmmm. Someone give him a perm, and 8 cups of coffee. :D

8 cups of coffee??? Bad idea, Rab. Coffee makes me...ahhh, shall we say...unbearable. It's hard for me to stay in the same room with me. :eek:

:

Coffee makes me a mite nervous when I drink it...

:D

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Originally posted by SteveFortner:

It's the ADAM tweeter. The unique way in which the folded-ribbon design moves air creates vibrations when No Doubt's "Hella Good" is played at ridiculous volume. These vibrations actually destroy harmful 'free radicals" in the body, amounting to a powerful audio antioxidant.

By contrast, the high-frequency vibrations of Yamaha NS-10's actually suck moisture out of your skin and age you prematurely.

Now that his secret is out, dB is currently working out how to add the whole fountain-of-youth angle to the ADAM marketing campaign.

LMAO

Archived