Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Test your avatar here

Pim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phil just used his photo that he has posted for EZboard systems, and grabbed the URL. You can use any image you want that is parked on a website. JUst paste the URL into the custom URL field in the avatar chooser... I figured I'd have fun torturing you all with the glare from my head. :D:wave:

Cheers!

Phil "Llarion: The Jazzinator" Traynor

www.llarion.com

Smooth Jazz

- QUESTION AUTHORITY. Go ahead, ask me anything.

http://www.llarion.com/images/dichotomybanner.jpg

My seems to work...

I like Robert's the best so far.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Laurie--I fixed it for you...I copied/pasted the URL into the Custom URL and it worked...you may want to update your signature though...oh and I replied to your PM yesterday--I see you haven't checked it... ;)

Originally posted by kudyba:

Laurie--I fixed it for you...I copied/pasted the URL into the Custom URL and it worked...you may want to update your signature though...oh and I replied to your PM yesterday--I see you haven't checked it... ;)

Muchas gracias, Rob. It looks just fine now - although seeing my darn self every time I post is bizarre!

:eek:

BTW, I read your PM without clicking on it, O Board Master. :cool:

Thanks for all you do....(this Bud's for you....)

lz

Originally posted by Laurie Z.:

Originally posted by kudyba:

Muchas gracias, Rob. It looks just fine now - although seeing my darn self every time I post is bizarre!

:eek:

BTW, I read your PM without clicking on it, O Board Master. :cool:

Thanks for all you do....(this Bud's for you....)

lz

Laurie, you`re cute. Please don`t tell my wife I said that. Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

Alright, trying a new one. If this works my new avatar should say "MGP Big Radio," a reference to the Magnificent Glass Pelican, the audio theater troupe of which I've been a member for eleven brutal years, and, obvioulsy, also the source of my tired old handle, Magpel. If this doesn't work then you clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

John, all else fails

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Originally posted by Magpel:

Wow. That is big. Anyway to size these things in our preferences here?

That was the problem with mine. I`ll put it back to draw attention to our dilemma. Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

Archived