Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Test your avatar here

Pim

Krakit, Kcbass, and Magpel, I've created resized versions of your avatars as yours are all kind of big. I've sent all 3 of you private messages, so please check them at your earliest convenience. If you don't know how to do that, click on the "my profile" link at the top right.

Thanks!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marino--I sent you a Private Message with a resized version...click on "my profile" in the top right to see it.

mats.olsson, I also sent you a PM but I don't have any image utility to knock down the file sizes of animated gifs...yours is a little too big...

Kudyba - unfortunately, I'm not able to set the resized picture as my new avatar. I think it's because the URL contains the little wave symbol - an undulated line - which I don't have on my PC keyboard. What to do?

Thanks in advance

Carlo

Originally posted by aromad@tiscalinet.it:

oh my god! (for an atheist means real surprise!)

i wanted it smaller...i just copied the url of asmall image from the pulsar modular related site where this modular patch i made was rewiewed...

how can i show it smaller?

I sent you a private message of a resized avatar but it's still way too big at 70KB, the dimensions are too big and the "details" won't show if you reduce the image size any more...

Originally posted by Learner:

man..what a nightmare....

As a webmaster, I know that a website can be protected from external links that use pictures of that particular site...

Maybe that is the case with your problem.

:keys: My Music:thx: I always wondered what happened after the fade out?

Originally posted by Learner:

The custom URL in the avatar seems to set itself back to default musicplayer.com link, everytime I go into my profile argh!! :freak: .......

I do believe Geoshitties blocks external linking of images...it takes away from their ad views and "hogs" bandwidth.

I checked your profile and then cleared the server cache and the link to the image is there so I suspect it's a problem with Geocities...

ah ..... Testing, testing.

CHECK ... ONE ... TWO ... TWO ... TWO ... CHECK.

Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

one more try and I give up.
Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong: James Bryce

Originally posted by SFOracle:

one more try and I give up.

I guess I should mention that there's no need to "keep trying" as all old posts will be updated with the avatar. There's also a caching issue on the server and your browser. Best thing to do is to log out after updating your profile, quit the browser, and log back in and check the thread (or any thread you've posted in)...

Archived