Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Warning...this doesn't sound so good. I was working on a string arr today and hit export vid in sibelius and just grabbed the strings. So this is just sibelius playback and it can sound pretty bad when your use to nice samples, but I thought some might get a kick out of just seeing the parts go by.... IBH4C

Hey Jazzoo, try this link instead -

Lento e allego

Thanks for the kind words Lin-Scare-You, dr.doerflerstein (I know, Halloween names) and linwood!

I love watching the notation while sequences play; I do it often for kicks (I don't get out much). Lovely music, goosebump worthy; when you do a final version please post, linwood!

Kudos Jazzoo! I'd love to be do what you two do with those "new" versions!

"The devil take the poets who dare to sing the pleasures of an artist's life." - Gottschalk

Soundcloud

Aethellis

Haha...it's different when you listen to parts out of context. I'll make those .movs for me and watch them and follow a line at a time and they're great to have on my drive for quick reference and reminders. Here's a full score of one I did this summer for PVRIS. Neither mix is all that great, but you'll get the idea. Even on my mock up I didn't have a lot of time and the 2 bus that I was writing against was so slammin' @ 0db it's hard to add all the extra parts around it in the mix. It is what it is....

Hi, here's three CP4 electric piano recordings, with a bluesy feel:

cp4bl6.mp3

cp4bl7.mp3

cp4bl8.mp3

Recorded with the internal "to usb drive" recorder directly transcoded to mp3 by ffmpeg, live played, no editing or processing (except in the Yamaha).

Sorry this range of sounds are not for download.

Always good to be able to play a reasonable blues!

Theo V.

Got it, Bosen--really cool stuff, smart too.

Ok, one more from my concert last week--this time, it's guitarist Ken Basman and I doing Alone/Together in 7, improvised of course. For such an easy tempo we still take it waaay out a coup,e of times, but we always stay in 7 (except there might have been one measure of 4, but who's counting at this point?)

Again, the thing is the connection between him and me--we're 6 songs through a duo album and it's going to be great and largely ignored :)

Doug Robinson

www.dougrobinson.com

Thanks. I originally was producing music for a Boise ghost hunting show that ended up going under. Since no actual contract was signed for rights by them and no money exchanged hands, I kept them. I also decided to share them and I use them occasionally to back narration for horror stories and what not.

:)

So sorry to hear that Bill, but lucky for us that you felt like making the video. i really enjoyed your music & love the way you play. :)

Thanks brother! :) Got a Halloween gig today. Gonna go for it! *gulp!* lol! Hope chemo meds "play nice". :D I also hope no one requests the Monster Mash! Lol! We can do it but I like it about as much as a polka! Lol!

"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

• 2 weeks later...

"Light The Dark"

Just got the Electric Grand library for Addictive Keys, and immediately wrote this little ditty.

CLICKETY, CLACKETY, CLINK CLANK CLONK

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, MX61/Korg Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud