Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

this is me playing a Hammond A100 with 147 Leslie in my Duo "Twogether" (GER/NL) featuring some more musical guests (e.g. Bruno Müller on guitar who has toured with Mezzoforte, Joe Sample, Billy Cobham...)

We released our new album "50|50" yesterday. All original compositions, groove-jazz and funk. This is the music video of the title song, "50|50".

[video:youtube]

Let me know what you think.

HX3 hammond clone (custom built, B3 specs), Hammond E100 (repair & heavy modding in progress), Nord C2, Leslie 245, Yamaha CP5 and much more...

Here's a little thing I put together as an antidote to the widdly prog rock and big orchestral stuff I've been doing lately. It feels a bit like the opening credits to a film, not that it was written with any specific purpose - enjoy!

Instruments are: Fantom X8 (choirs and mallets), Soniccouture Rocksichord, NI Vienna (I think) Grand, reTromine CR-78 (drum machine), NI Retro Machines (anything else).

Hey guys, here is my band that I sort of co-lead. It's very bizarre. Stuff is happening and it's evolving. These recordings are from December. We went into the studio for a day and recorded a couple tunes, mostly re-arrangements of pop songs, and one free jam. Here is what it sounds like:

High Tides Bandcamp

When listening to other peoples music, knowing only a few things, it's hard to keep balance between honesty and serious constructive criticism, so I'll say this: I don't have the feeling this is really happening, even though it's musical and I'm sure an interesting activity.

The other piece, what was it, American Boy-band camp or something of that nature more so: taking on the poetic space that long ago was under major U.S. projects like The Crusaders (at least that what the style points at IMO) isn't exactly easy, and I would say won't go anywhere interesting, which is a shame of the clearly invested (and therefore present) musicianship.

T.

When listening to other peoples music, knowing only a few things, it's hard to keep balance between honesty and serious constructive criticism, so I'll say this: I don't have the feeling this is really happening, even though it's musical and I'm sure an interesting activity.

The other piece, what was it, American Boy-band camp or something of that nature more so: taking on the poetic space that long ago was under major U.S. projects like The Crusaders (at least that what the style points at IMO) isn't exactly easy, and I would say won't go anywhere interesting, which is a shame of the clearly invested (and therefore present) musicianship.

T.

To each their own, thanks for listening T!

Here's a little thing I put together ....

"widdly prog rock" if my English knowledge hasn't forsaken me, I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Apologies! I never know how things translate across language barriers, particularly with all the strange colloquialisms UK English has...

It's the kind of music Yes and Genesis were making in the mid-70s, and Marillion were making in the mid-80s - technical, lots of layers, odd time signatures and fast Moog solos. The "widdle" refers to that style of soloing - try singing along to a Rick Wakeman or Mark Kelly solo, you'll say the word "widdle" a lot!