Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Pick-up lines

Tell uncle Iggy the best/worst pick-up lines you've ever heard or used! Or the one's you're waiting to try, or regret not using? This will be fun! Tape is rolling..... and...: Action!
Track or treat? http://www.garbage-house.com/pictures/freaks-images/eck-s-animated.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning.[/b][/quote]Yowza!!! Yikes!!! More spiced rum punch all around...Halloween face down!!! Ooo yahhhh!!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Bad pickup lines: "I'm a freelance gynocologist. Want an exam?" "No, don't talk. That ruins it." "Hi, I'm Jack. Who are you TWO?" "Wanna fuck?"(This can actually work, depending on the circles you run in.) Variation: "I don't know what it is, but you have the most startling eyes I have ever seen. (pause) Wanna fuck?" "Weren't you in 'Anal-rama II:The Dark Side'?" "You look like you could be a lot of fun. Got a sister?" "You look like a girl I was dating until I slept with her mom." "You look like a girl I was dating until I slept with her dad." "MOMMY!" "Think of the sickest, most depraved thing you can think of. I can do better." ?"(This can actually work, depending on the circles you run in.) Don't say anything, just lear and cackle insanely. "Well, I just had these really painfully genital warts burned off ..." "Hey, you look lonely and desperate ..." "Me? Oh, I'm independantly wealthy and spend my evenings prowling the streets in tights and a cowl, fighting evil doers." And one good one: Don't say anything, just sit there and lick your eyebrows.
I really don't know what to put here.

Ya gotta love the PinHead. The first Hellraiser is a classic horror flick. The only other Hellraiser in the series I like is Bloodlines, the last real Hellraiser movie. That kind of wrapped up the whole thing. Last year somebody put out another Hellraiser movie that totally sucked. I forget the name of that one. There are some scenes from Hellraiser 1 that are shot in Charlotte. Pinhead is walking into a office building and there's a large circular rotating sculpture right near the door. That's in downtown Charlotte. That's when he first started appearing to me. Man, I haven't played with that puzzle box in a long time. I think I buried it under the house.

Iggy's lines pt.1 : 37. (Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Let's get you out of these wet clothes. 36. I lost my puppy. Can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room. More later.
Track or treat? http://www.garbage-house.com/pictures/freaks-images/eck-s-animated.gif

[quote]Originally posted by PinheadWewus: [b]Ya gotta love the PinHead. The first Hellraiser is a classic horror flick. The only other Hellraiser in the series I like is Bloodlines, the last real Hellraiser movie. That kind of wrapped up the whole thing. Last year somebody put out another Hellraiser movie that totally sucked. I forget the name of that one. There are some scenes from Hellraiser 1 that are shot in Charlotte. Pinhead is walking into a office building and there's a large circular rotating sculpture right near the door. That's in downtown Charlotte. That's when he first started appearing to me. Man, I haven't played with that puzzle box in a long time. I think I buried it under the house.[/b][/quote]You those were the good ones. The others were sub par.
I really don't know what to put here.

Uncle Iggy's rude lines pt.2 : 35. Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them. 34. Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I??? 33. Baby, I'm an American Express lover...you shouldn't go home without me. 32. Wanna come over for some pizza and sex? No? Why? Don't you like pizza? Later, iggy

Look her directly in the eyes and say " Can you do me a favor? When you go home, can you please give a huge hug to your Mom and Pop and thank them for giving birth to such a bautifull girl"

Here's one: after she passes you a complement in the vein of "that shirt looks good on you..." you fire back with "yeah, but I look better in nothing, and I'd look best in YOU!" Yeah, it's bad, I know. One more. Have you ever rode 95mph down the canyon on the back of a bullet bike and then f$cked on it under the stars?
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

Archived