Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Pick-up lines

Want to play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter. Is that a ladder in your stockings or the stairway to heaven? You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away. You must be the limp doctor because I've got a stiffy. Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package. You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more? I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day. Nice legs...what time do they open?
Track or treat? http://www.garbage-house.com/pictures/freaks-images/eck-s-animated.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about this one for a knock back? A friends wife was being cornered by a drunken asshole during his bands gig at a bar about six years ago. This slob wouldn't get the hint he kept on and on trying to chat her up with his sniggering pals all standing around. He asked her if she had what it took to go out to his van in the car park. After looking him up and down and fluttering her eyes, she replied... "No thankyou Sir... one c*nt between my legs is quite enough!" His friends laughed so hard one of them pissed himself! :D
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spoooooky Sylver: [QB]Bad pickup lines: Variation: "I don't know what it is, but you have the most startling eyes I have ever seen. (pause) Wanna fuck?" Another popular variation: Nice shoes. Wanna fuck? :D

Good old Veterinarian pickup lines: 18. "I've got a thermometer and a jar of Vaseline with your name on it, fuzzy butt!" 17. "I've been bad. Wanna rub my nose in it and spank me?" 16. "I think I'm going to have to put you down tonight." 15. "Whoa! Look at THOSE puppies!!" 14. "Of course I'm glad to see you ... I always piddle on the floor when I get excited." 13. "Your beak says no, but your tail feathers say yes!" 12. "If I look at you any longer, I'll have to put on a satellite dish collar to keep from licking myself raw." 11. "Can I do it doggie style?!? Hell, I have a doctorate!" 10. "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hump my leg?" 9. "Give me a kiss! Give me a kiss! Who's the good girl?!? Yes, you are the very good girl!!" 8. "Hey, Baby, has this bar stool already been marked?" 7. "They say it's a dog-eat-dog world. Rrrrowff!" 6. "Is it warm in here, or are you in heat?" 5. "If I had a dog that looked like you, I'd shave its ass and make it walk backward -- to dinner and a movie." 4. "Oooh, your butt smells great -- is that Obsession?" 3. "Let's get out of this toilet and go get a real drink." 2. "...but that's 21 in dog inches!" and the Number 1 Pickup Line Used by Veterinarians... 1. "Baby, I feel a hose-spraying in our immediate future!" Yeah, some of them are kind of sick, but funny as hell.

Some more suggestions: (Look down at your crotch) Well It's not just going to suck itself. You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions? If you were the last woman and I was the last man on earth, I bet we could do it in public.
Track or treat? http://www.garbage-house.com/pictures/freaks-images/eck-s-animated.gif

Awww, now you're being serious? Where's the fun in that? I don't have lines. I've never picked up on enough women to develop lines that appear to work. I just listen and talk and show interest in what the person has to say and if I like the person and there seems to be some mutual chemistry, then ask if she wants to get together later -- usually something associated with what we've been talking about, and usually something casual and un-"date"-like (invented a new word!! Whoo-haa!). Seems to work. Uh, and if that doesn't work, I'll use the pick-up line I posted above!! Mwhoooo-hahahahah! ;)

Archived