Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Internotes, and distribution....

Originally posted by DanS:

Gee Steve, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Thanks Dan. Sorry to bring everyone down like that, but that is the way I feel, and I think it would be a mistake to continue to harbor feelings that strong.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I find curious Nursers; why is it that you have deleted some of the major threads during the initials stages of the Fantasy League project? There was indeed another thread relative to suggestions and development in the FL project prior to the Brainstorming thread; a thread where I was very actively involved in helping to organize the efforts.

Also, the thread for Team Player sign ups and profile lists that I spent organizing as they rolled in, those very pages that I compiled neatly in a WORD document for managers to have available during their draft pick process; the whole thread is missing. I still have the original emails sent to managers who requested the finished team player sign up list with the attached files of profiles that I compiled. Perhaps I am missing the threads as I search through your forum, and if so, could you courteously point them out for me. It just seems odd that you would not keep those profiles available throughout the entire life of the project since it is your first major collab. If one were completely new to this forum and went back to see just how involved Anifa was involved in the initial development of this project, they would think that I was blowing smoke and wondering where I could possibly think that I had anything at all to do with this project.

Just curious as to what happened, Nursers, am I missing the threads in my search???

It was May of 2003, prior to the draft picks, where I brought up the discussion of marketing; so it is not like the idea came out of the blue. However, as I was busy pulling the entries together while Sylver compiled an overview of all the suggestions that had gone into the development of the project, I didn't realize that marketing was dropped and just for fun was put in. THAT'S SOLELY MY FAULT for not going back in to review exactly what the final guidelines were that made it to the surface and in not having established some sort of platform for potential commercial success. I have admitted my mistake and have not tried to PUSH this through, as WEWUS is trying to make it sound. I made the offer to those interested in pursuring the interest at commercial levels to spin off in another direction.... minus those songs belonging to those wishing not to participate.

In no other forum on this network would the personal attacks that I've been under from Wewus have been tolerated. I could register a complaint with Dendy, as I've pretty well contained myself throughout this attack, but thought Nursers would eventually step in. Finally he has. These attacks are completely uncalled for.

I'm not worried about Wewus and his ranting; he is back home from his adventure ride to the land of LA and he's back in the GRIPS of his loving wife and has a vengeance for women; right now and I'm a easy target. Wewus, there is therapy for anger control.

I made an offer after realizing that not all participants would be willing to go for the bigger picture; not a demand of any sort.... I didn't even try to twist anybody's arm. Wewus, Go ahead and degrade me if it makes you feel better about yourself; perhaps you'll see that you are fighting with yourself.

Geez Anita, are you OK? I really don't think you are. I really love you as a person, but I think you've gotten too attached to this project.

This is not that big a deal. Is it? Let's do some more work and come up with a whole CD of something AMAZING, and then I'm all behind it... like you.

You're flipping me out with your over-dedication to this project.

So.......sorry for being so up front about my feelings. As you know, I'm a lot like you, only smarter. :D

Hi Ani,

Have never deleted threads except the odd spam one, so they must still be there.

As far as tolerating personal attacks, I tend to follow the role that SSS runs on - let the debate continue to a certain point, then pull the plug. That is what is happening with this thread, which will be locked.

Archived