Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

b_3guy's Team

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we need at team name. Here are some funny medical ones I've picked up over the years. I like them because they sound funny.

Prader Willi

Psomomma Bodies

Germinal Matrix

Prickly Pain

Nevus Flammeus

Lets get some ideas going gang!

Casey

Addix is you want to send them around that's cool. I forgot I had a gig last night & tonight. So I'm kinda pooped. I like 1 & 6.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

One of the coolest band names I ever heard was Pat Dodge & the Push Button Automatics named after the '66 Dodge Valiant that had buttons on the dash to shift the automatic transmission's gears. The guy's name really was Pat Dodge.

Steve

I don't think I have limits to this email box so here's a different email address for you guys to send things to.

scotncon@peoplepc.com

I can try some lyrics and vocals on whatever we decide to work on. I have some stuff laying around looking for a home.

If we need to I can post the 2 songs we decide on out on my web server for us to download on our own. Let me know.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

I have one tune !!!

I'll upload it to my website so you can downdload it from there...

Is it up? Which one is it?

Steve

Hey, Steve...

I don't know if you need me for anything, but seeing as this is (supposed to be) the deadline for submissions, I'm glad to help as I'm off all day with no resposibilities.

Just let me know.

Oh! Did you send ibescotty the songs?

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

I don't know if you need me for anything, but seeing as this is (supposed to be) the deadline for submissions, I'm glad to help as I'm off all day with no resposibilities.

I knew I could count on you! Where is Charm City, in other words what time zone are you in?

Oh! Did you send ibescotty the songs?

I thought you were so I didn't. If you would because I have to got go out for a couple of hours. Back at 5:00ET. Thanks

Steve

Charm City is Baltimore, MD. EST, same as you?

I'm AST, one hour ahead of you. 6:00pm EST is 7:00pm AST. So we have a ways to go before the deadline. How'd you make out?

Steve

My email up where? Unfortunately due to some sound engineering committments over the weekend I don't have any submissions but that's OK, I look forward to pitching in once we have a song idea going.

Casey

Archived