Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

b_3guy's Team

I think the first step is to trade emails. The one I want to use for this project is

b3guy@hfx.eastlink.ca

I think I got that right. The next step is to decide on material. If everyone agrees we can do two tunes. Perhaps the best place to start is with a tune that's completed or near completion. We have 2 vocalists in the group so I'm leaning towards material that will feature vocals. Further mechanicals will be decided as the project goes on.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola, lo siento, me perdí, tomé el avión incorrecto y después el taxista me llevó por toda la ciudad y finalmente me dejó a media plaza y no tenía una moneda para llamar y avisar que voy tarde asi que heme aquí...

:D

gustrax@yahoo.com

(not Yoo-hoo)

Sorry guys...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

Hola, lo siento, me perdí, tomé el avión incorrecto y después el taxista me llevó por toda la ciudad y finalmente me dejó a media plaza y no tenía una moneda para llamar y avisar que voy tarde asi que heme aquí...

Translation:

Hello, Somethin' somethin', incorrect, somethin' somethin' for somethin', somethin' and somethin'... Media... no somethin'.... Now somethin' here...

Pleasure to be of service.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Just checking in. Had a friend over reviewing stuff we're recording & now I'm watching the tale end of the hockey game 0-0 going into overtime. I guess we're looking for ibscotty & PBBPaul. If I don't see a post from them, I'll track down their email addresses & send them a mail before I go to bed. If anyone has suitable material please let me know in this thread, then I'll get you to send an MP3 to my email. Keep in mind we have 2 vocalists.

Steve

Ducks win 39 seconds into OT. I'm looking for ibescotty & PBBPaul for vocals but there's no reason we can't do something else. Addix, let me know tomorrow about your track.

Steve

Great to hear from Gus & Casey. Welcome aboard. Lot's of talent on this team! I guess we should also be thinking about a name.

Steve

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Must be NICE! bed, that is...

I've been at work for 8 hours already.... Still got 2.5 to go.

Must be working an evening shift . . .

Steve

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Yep... But I get 3 days off, so... Not too bad.

I'm only one hour behind you.

4 days on 3 off?

Steve

Hi guys :wave: I'm just making the rounds apologizing for the registration problems at the b_3guy private team forum over at www.brakka.com/forum.

It looks like Gus and cg115 have signed up but haven't posted, and so far that's been a sign that the registration didn't work for some reason. You two guys might need to re-register, if your accounts don't work. I turned the email notification thing off, so it should be easier now. Re-register under a new name, and when I see you there I'll give you access to the private b_3guy team room and delete your first try so you can switch back to your old name in "Profile." You should be able to use a fake email address if you need to.

Ibescotty and PBBPaul should just be able to register without problems, since other people had the problems for them. :)

And Addix has been over there for a while.

This looks like a good team- have fun guys. :wave:

Welcome Paul. Yeah this is going to be cool. I look forward to hearing your material.

On another note, I would like to keep our discussions in this thread for a couple of reasons. One is this is ths Collaboration Corner & the post counts should be credited here. Two for the most part I don't feel like we have anything to hide. The time will come when we will need Bracca's Forum. He has been very generous in setting it up & without it, the draft would have been tricky & certainly not as much fun.

Steve

Thank you!

Likewise Addix! This is going to be fun.

I've had this tune running around my head for a year or so now that might be a good place to start. I don't have any recording of it or even finished lyrics but the feel is a medium-slow really funky shuffle - kind of a cross between Robben Ford's "Supernatural" and CSNY's "Seen Enough". If you're familiar with these tunes, is this something you guys might be interested in? If so, I'll try to whip up some kind of demo mp3.

Archived