Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

b_3guy's Team

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PBBPaul:

Thank you!

Likewise Addix! This is going to be fun.

I've had this tune running around my head for a year or so now that might be a good place to start. I don't have any recording of it or even finished lyrics but the feel is a medium-slow really funky shuffle - kind of a cross between Robben Ford's "Supernatural" and CSNY's "Seen Enough". If you're familiar with these tunes, is this something you guys might be interested in? If so, I'll try to whip up some kind of demo mp3.

This is what I'm looking for! Please do up a simple demo with guitar, & I presume, vocals, only, in your ProToolsLE using a click (For your usage only, keeps you on time), save as an MP3, & if you got somewhere to post it, do so. If you can't post it, send it to my mail. We'll then quickly circulate it to everyone's mail. We'll get everyone's opinion. With it plain no one will have any hints as to what to put in, so they'll have to use their imagination to create their part. If it's a go, everyone can even use this MP3 to get started. OK?

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Sounds good to me.

Hey, Steve, I'm still not sure exactly what you want me to do...

Do you want me to remain strictly a bassist? Or synths? Or both?

Or do I have free reign with my parts?

Well I'm itching to hear what that nasty 6 string bass that you own sounds like, but I don't want you to remain strictly a bass player. And yes free rein. If you want to work on something or present something as a 2nd tune, please do so. Keep in mind the 3 rules of great sonwriting - Hook, Hook & Hook.

It goes without saying, Gus & Casey if you want to present something, please do!

Steve

Originally posted by b_3guy:

And yes free rein. If you want to work on something or present something as a 2nd tune, please do so. Keep in mind the 3 rules of great sonwriting - Hook, Hook & Hook.

It goes without saying, Gus & Casey if you want to present something, please do![/QB]

Please do! Don't just count on me. This thing I'm thinking of is just in the larval stage at this point and could be a total piece of shit. I think we should all contribute an idea. I'm sure that we've all got these tunes/ideas floating around in our heads that we've never really even started much less finished. Or am I the only one that hears voices?

I'm sure that we've all got these tunes/ideas floating around in our heads that we've never really even started much less finished.

Finished?! I don't think I've ever finished anything. Even my submission to the Keyboard Comp is still a work in progress.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Please do! Don't just count on me. This thing I'm thinking of is just in the larval stage at this point and could be a total piece of shit. I think we should all contribute an idea. I'm sure that we've all got these tunes/ideas floating around in our heads that we've never really even started much less finished. Or am I the only one that hears voices?[/QB]

Absolutely!

Steve

Ok Steve, I sent you six little morsels. Let me know if you got 'em.

This really cuts in to my sittin' around time, ya' know. ;)

Please make sure you don't hurt yourself.

Steve

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry for the delay. Reach me at ibescotty@yahoo.com

I just followed a link get here before so I didn't even know this was here. What's the style that we're doing?

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Originally posted by ibescotty:

What's the style that we're doing?

I don't think we've even established that yet... What we're doing now, I think, is just throwing some random junk at Steve (b_3guy) and letting him figure out what he wants to do.

Welcome aboard! It's gonna be interesting having two bassists.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Well you can use me for vocals as well if need be. Should I try and submit anything or wait to add on. I have some things on my Fostek right now. Just have to get it on my PC if need be.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Hey Steve... forward the email with the links to another team member... Maybe they can download 'em and send 'em back to you as MP3s...

Maybe?

I don't want to circulate something that maybe won't work. I've seen this before from a PC & I don't know what to think. Try to fix it on your end.

Steve

Well... I was listening to addix tunes. I felt like home :D

Do you have REASON, Steve?

We might work it out something in REASON and then add the tracks from the other members in Audio.

Try my tunes:

http://wom.iuma.com

http://www.mp3.com/trax_mx

just to get familiar with my style. However, I can work in very different styles.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Did you get 2.5 Gus?

Nope and I will NOT pay to get a copy of the software from the company I work at. Period. :D

They are supposed to send me my 2.5 copy but it has not happened yet.

It will have to be REASON 2.0

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived