Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Players' Clubhouse

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, bosses delegate the crap work.

Flyscots - clean this up please or you're out of the band.

Oops, you ain't in my band. Well, I'll dye your kilt white if you don't clean up.

sounds like we've found nursers' fetish - men in white kilts. I bet you'd try a variation of the wet t-shirt idea wouldnt you!

Anyway, I dont have to clean up this place, I'm a manager, but I'm worried as to what Wewus might have done in our clubhouse!

Originally posted by flyscots:

sounds like we've found nursers' fetish - men in white kilts. I bet you'd try a variation of the wet t-shirt idea wouldnt you!

Anyway, I dont have to clean up this place, I'm a manager, but I'm worried as to what Wewus might have done in our clubhouse!

You BASTARD, you stole the Manager's Clubhouse and tried to blame it on me!

All you people out of here NOW! and get back to work on your Fantasy League songs. I'm not kidding! Or am I?

Originally posted by Griffinator:

I can't believe this has been going on for three months and I never saw it.

Any more room on either manager or player side?

I guess we should have advertised it more but we did promote it for two weeks straight, Griff. It's been a real learning experience for me. I'm the manager of the team we call The Gods Of Rock, and we are. Or are WE?

Anyway, it's a good thing, and there's going to be some really cool music coming forth from this project. I'm sure we'll have a CD to pass around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I got a foot-longer smothered in mustard gas and nu-cu-lar sauce. Now if I could just find some chimps and a die-it potassium to go with it! Mmmmm-mmmmm-MMMM!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived