Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HIP-HIP HOORAY!!! We're back online!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, perhaps...uh...hope no one gets pissed off by my saying this, but, just maybe the demise of Rocket will actually be good for this place. Me, being the technologically impaired guy I am, was kinda, uhhh...I don't know if "intimidated" is the right word, by the thought that I'd have to use the Rocket Network to collaborate online.

So, here I is.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

FELICIDADES !!!!

At the Spanish Language Forum we're pursuing on creating a multi national recording.

I'll keep you posted on this.

:thu:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by dBunny:

Hi, Tedster! We'll get some of your tracks in here soon enough! First, though, get started on that album, buddy! ;)

Hey, Nursers, I also gotta say, I like the name of the forum, too. Nice one, Craig! :thu:

Yes, Mr Anderton deserves 110% of the credit for the name etc.

Originally posted by dBunny:

Congratulations, Nursers! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

It's great to have this forum back as a resource!

YIPPEEEEE!!! :thu:

And it wouldn't have happened without your support Mr Bunny :)

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

FELICIDADES !!!!

At the Spanish Language Forum we're pursuing on creating a multi national recording.

That's brilliant Gus!!

:)

FELICIDADES !!!!

So when we want some hot Latin percussion or horns or whatever, we'll know where to go!!! KEWL!!!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

FELICIDADES !!!!

So when we want some hot Latin percussion or horns or whatever, we'll know where to go!!! KEWL!!!
You got it! :thu:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Hi dBunny!

Yup, thats me with the upright...

it's an Englhart

the other axes include an unknown nylon acoustic, Martin D35, Galveston acoustic bass, Rickenbaker 4001, Gibson EBO.

Recording setup:

Umax S900 upgraded to G4 800, OS9x with two monitors. B******** mixer, Alesis 3630, dbx286a, ineko, Adiowerk2 and mac AV AD/DA. Logic 5, PT Free, WaveburnerPro.

1 Shure KMS32, 2 Oktava mk012, 3 Sennheiser e604, 1 Sennheiser e602. Also a four piece drum set, assorted percussion, and a couple of keyboards... hows about you dBunny? whats your setup and favorite instruments?

Dave :cool:

no matter where you go, there you are...

http://johnnypistolaband.com

It's OK, Dave, you can say Behringer in here. ;)

I record with Cakewalsk/SONAR software in tandem with an M-Audio Delta 66 card and Omni I/O converter. I like it.

My primary instruments are electric guitar and bass, but I also sing, play drums and percussion, and dabble on right-handed keyboards. ;)

I've got two Ibanez Artist 6-string electric guitars, an Ibanez JS100 electric, a cheapo beater Alvarez acoustic, Ibanez SG800 bass w/ EMG active pups, drum kit and hand percussion, a "vintage" '70s Casiotone, and a Kurzweil PC88 full 88-key controller. That's most of it.

I love to mix, too; especially other people's music. That usually ends up feeling like a collaboration to me. :thu:

Sounds cool, Dave. Check out my thread about wave files to see how I've done this before.

If we start out simple, and work from there, we could make this collaboration thing happen now.

Who wants to come up with an initial beat or bassline? Genre doesn't matter to me.

Archived