Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pole Shift May 2003..World to end????

Hey, wait for me . OK, now both of us are slapping ourselves, are we happy now? :thu: -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my cohorts who`s into these things said that there`s a value called the Schumann Resonance Frequency, analogous the the earth`s `heartbeat`. It tends to increase as a pole shift nears, and sure enough that`s what`s happening. As it passes a certain value there`s an increase in psychic phenomena, out-of body-experiences, etc. I`d be willing to bet that a good number of people on this forum have had increased insomnia over the last few years-that`s one symptom.

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8 and then by retsdeT: [b] [img]http://www.stomptokyo.com/img-m5/gamera-guiron-c.jpg[/img] No alien is gonna eat MY brain!!! [/b][/quote]Brian!?!?!? Why retsdeT, what [i]are[/i] you talking about???? :D :D :D :rolleyes: Are you dislactate or sumthing??? ;) ;)

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by skip: [b]One of my cohorts who`s into these things said that there`s a value called the Schumann Resonance Frequency, analogous the the earth`s `heartbeat`. It tends to increase as a pole shift nears[/b][/quote]Oh, is that what that ringing was??? Now wait just a damn minute! How could anyone know about increases in psychic [i]whatever[/i] , or some frequency increasing as the poles are shifting? Who the hell was writing all this stuff down the last time the poles shifted, so future generations would know which tell-tale signs to look for? Look, I love conspiracy theories, and dooms-day prophecies, but the problem with them is the fanatical devotion people have about them. Isn't this how Heaven's Gate got started???

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Bad thing about those pictures is that with subtitles, you don't have the effect of the mouths moving out of sync. Your original post said "brian"...cracked me up. HAHAHA... :D :D :D I thought you meant it like that. I might be lysdexic atfer lla.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Master Zap: [b][QUOTE] Almost all is based on one single clay tablet with a stylized flower on it (a big dot with a bunch of small dots around it) which they interpret as the sun and the planets, claiming their size ratios match "exactly". *sigh* [img]http://xfacts.com/lemshay.jpg[/img] /Z (* = he couldn't even count straight, so he got this "new" planet to be number 12 by counting the sun AND the moon as "planets"... a convenient way for Sitschin to get the number 12, which the sumerians used a lot due to it's mathematical properties of being divisible by 1, 2, 3 and 4, to match his ideas, and conveniently claiming that the sumerians counted that way... )[/b][/quote]Well, if you look at the middle dood. That nostil blast is the 12th planet, not counting the sun & there is some evidence there is another planet out there so the numbers may be rignt. Discount the moons. If you're figuring our moon into the evaluation you're making a mistake based on the extra-terrestial aspects of the other reasonings. Anyone from outer space would know about the additional numbers of moons around the planets. so the 12 is a valid number of planets orbiting, at some time or other, around our sun. The rest of the postulation is probably drivel.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

I'm thinking about writing a book about a doomsday scenario. People are facinated with the subject. I can't figure out why but there's obviously a lot of money in it. It's gotta be a lot more lucrative than what I'm doing now. It would be something to do at night now that I've developed this damned insomnia these last few years. ;)

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b] [quote]Originally posted by skip: [b]One of my cohorts who`s into these things said that there`s a value called the Schumann Resonance Frequency, analogous the the earth`s `heartbeat`. It tends to increase as a pole shift nears[/b][/quote]Oh, is that what that ringing was??? Now wait just a damn minute! How could anyone know about increases in psychic [i]whatever[/i] , or some frequency increasing as the poles are shifting? Who the hell was writing all this stuff down the last time the poles shifted, so future generations would know which tell-tale signs to look for? Look, I love conspiracy theories, and dooms-day prophecies, but the problem with them is the fanatical devotion people have about them. Isn't this how Heaven's Gate got started???[/b][/quote]The way it was related to me, the resonance frequency, its increasing value and the effects it has on people is pretty reliable science from credible people. The rest has been extrapolated from historical sources. But note that this fits neither the model of conspiracy theory (it`s a natural phenomenon) nor doomsday theory (otherwise it only would have happened once). I mean, it could mean some big changes but I don`t see anything that suggests passing out the rat snacks.

Archived